a nightmare(?) today

I was at a sleepover with someone I'm not too fond of. as I am trying to settle into be she starts bleeding out of her arm.  I frea k out and ask her if she's ok, she says she's fine and magically the blood is gone. Now the mess of blankets and pillows is moving some. It moves in a circle a bit, and then... the mess starts bleeding? Wtf? It stops bleeding and stops moving. Now my "friend" is bleeding out of her arm again. Differently this time. Before it was as though she had a cutting addiction, and was trying to suit it. Now... I was like needles had been stuck into her... I was scared because the mess was moving again. It moved around quickly and bled. I sat there, baffled (I have always wanted to use that word). My mom comes out to tell us to go the fuck to sleep. I tell her I'm freaked out about everything. She says that it'll be fine. I believe her and start trying to go to sleep. The last thing I remember before I went to sleep in the dream was my "friend" saying that the _________ were gonna come through the door and attack me if I fell off the bed. She said It was from the movie ________ and It was a true story. It was a small twin bed that we were sharing, and I'm already prone to falling off the bed. I go to sleep in my dream, and then wake up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This freaked me out so much, when I woke up I thought I was gonna be in the same room as Before, the living room. Instead i was gladly in my room. Safe from all other things.