i.. mom?

So my mom came into my room to wake me up, like she does. But it was after the events of two hours ago. I had woken up at around five in the morning and didn't get back to sleep for a while, so when I did I slept good. So she woke me up and angerly told me to get ready, and to hurry up. I got dressed and it seemed to take and eternity, I forgot to grab anything but a pillow. Did I forget to tell you how real this felt? I step into my shoes, they probably aren't even on the right feet. And run out the door with out checking if I left anything behind. My mom hands me my phone, thank goodness, and I ask where were going. She says the dollar tree and I feel okay. My brother does something that pushes my mom over edge and my mom tells me that at some point ______ will have to get out of the car. I ask who, and her fREAKING CAR CHAIR TURNS. AROUND. Anyways, so yeah. Her seat turned around, and she told me to get out of the car. While it's moving. I look at her, then at the door, then back at her. She still has a look that tells me she's serious. I grab my pillow and my phone, grab the door handle, and then I woke up.

This felt so freaking real, and like, I always get blamed for everything so I think the dream is just reminding me that I'm a shit older sister.

Okay bye :')