Hit it

So I was outside with both of my parents, my brother, and what looked like a group of friends and people I knew. We all had to gather sticks to hit a ball into a pile of leaves.  I had a really good stick, and my friend didn't have a good stick. We all put down our sticks for a bit to check out the balls we'd be hitting and the pile of leaves, then we went back to get the sticks. I grabbed my friends stick on accident, and my friend grabbed mine. My friend had a makeshift bow while I had a flimsy twig with some hay wrapped on it. My parents told me to get a better stick, I said that my friend had my stick. She denied this fact with a smirk, and my parents told me to just get a new stick. I walked over to a bush, took the straw off of the stick, and broke the stick. I then looked for a good stick, I couldn't find one. I then remembered we had a plastic baseball bat. I found the bat, and was planning on using it. Then my parents came up to me and told me I would be watching my brother for the day and the I would get 'one of these' sometimes during the day. The thing that they showed me was a giant water jug I could block my door with. They told me that when I had one of these in my room, I had to be really alert. Then I woke up.

Kay bai-

You have no idea how much j wanted to sleep through this.