zombie apocalypse

So I was in my living room with the rest of my family and we were just chilling when I hear banging on the door. Me, well i jumped backwards and stayed there. my dad went to the door and immediately shut it. It was zombies. He stood there and held the door shut. Then after a couple of minutes he came back. We sit in the living room for a bit and the zombie thing happens again. This time a short zombie comes in. But then it stops acting like a zombie. We still kick it out anyways. This happens a couple more times and then the zombie are gone. So me and my two friends who weren't there before go outside for a freaking walk in the middle of the zombie apocolypse. We see people holding towels above people heads while they walk home, those people are helpers. If a person has a towel, they're helping. So we walk towards them and then they put a towel over our heads and walk us back to our house. I saw my parents kick a zombie out and tell me to get inside. So I start running, but, of course, I can really run. So I'm just taking really big steps with the zombie on my tail. I get inside and my dad shuts the door and then I woke up.

The end.

Also I had to help my mom wash her pants at some point but I don't remember when. I also got toast from my dead neighbor but I don't remember when.