bombs

So,  I was at my grandma's house.  I was sleeping in the living room,  and I'm pretty sure I was around 16. I was about to fall asleep when someone walks in and sets up a bomb our of a paper clip,  a weird light thing that screeches, some Christmas lights and some gunpowder. They lit the bomb and jolted out the backdoor. I jolted to the next room over, which was the actual living room. I hid in the corner with a dog and stayed there through the explosion. It was a very small explosion. Then I woke up in my dream. And the same thing happened. There was a bomb ticking, and I ran for my life. Loud, this time. My grandma woke up and asked me what was wrong. "THAT'S A BOMB!" I told her. She didn't believe me, and put her head to it. Her eyes widened as she backed one foot away from the bomb, she would've gone further but, not really enough time. I had already backed into the real living room. I was cuddling the same dog from the fake dream. The explosion went off,  I go over to my grandma and I think she was sitting on the floor... She was fine though. The bomb didn't really do much but put black stuff everywhere and make a loud sound. I had to go to school and apparently there was no dress code, because I was wearing a crop top. I went outside with who I assumed was my friend, and we started talking about how our backpacks got taken away,  because we weren't wearing any this whole time, "maybe because of our shirts?" I asked, "yeah, probably" She responded. "I heard you lit a bomb?" She asked. "N-no.. It was someone that snuck into out house" I said back. "Oh ok" And we didn't talk anymore throughout the rest of my dream. We walked to somewhere,  because we surely weren't going to school. And I woke up. For real this time.

Kay bai-