Where am I now??????

I walk into a movie theater with my friend, her sister and their nana. Where I usually go to the have special reclining seats, so someone came up to us and asked us if we wanted normal chairs. Now if I was actually in this situation, I would choose not to switch, because the chairs are comfy as he'll. And the chairs are built into the place. So, I have a really uncomfortable chair now, and the movie starts playing. Idk what the movie was so we are gonna say it was alpha. Even tho I'm pretty sure that's not out yet :/. So someone in the front starts to recline their chair, and this makes SO MANY PEOPLE GO CRAZY! Everyone starts screaming "ITS THE _________!" Ok I don't know what the last word was, but there. So we all get to the emergency exit, because now the place is flooding and the chairs are falling over. We all get to an emergency exit at the top of the place, and I've lost everyone that I was with (they didn't die, I don't think at least, I just lost them in the crowd), and we start to get... parachutes? Yep. We were on a DAMN PLANE! We all starts to jump off in pairs or groups (for some reason), and I get a group of FIVE PEOPLE! THE group consisted of me, my girlfriend, a random lady, another random lady and someone I went to camp with (who I guess we shall call gabbie). By the time we reached the ground, I think my girlfriend transformed into someone else... or she just ran away as soon as we hit the ground..? I don't know. There's a hotel on the island we landed on (tho the hotel looked like a house and the island as we were told was Norway -_-). I went into the hotel with one of my scout friends that was apparently there, and gabbie. There was also another girl from camp but, she was only in for a few seconds so she don't matter. We find a cockroach under a desk, we starts screaming, a random lady comes in, and the she walks out. Gabbie then TURNS INTO THE COCKROACH! And then I proceed to step on her. That was a fun dream.

The end.