Gwl

So me and my scout troop we ere going to great wolf lodge for a trip. We're on a log rude that you apperently take to get in and it splashes water everywhere, making some people wake up because they were asleep. I am then teleported inside where the water park is and it looks like a Sam's club kinda. So I'm walking around and this pervy little boi comes and grabs me. He's like, half my height. And strength. So I press my back up against a display really hard (he was behind me) and yell for him to let go of me. Security came over and saw the situation and made him let go and apologised to me. I walked off to where the food was because i wanted to sit down. I saw my mom, brother and part of my scout troop there. For some reason the floor was missing but nobody acknowledged that. So we look at the giant menu displayed on the wall and my mom goes "what's the only thing on the menu about Girl Scouts" And I answer "Girl Scout cookies?" A Nd she goes "no it's girl scout fingers" And I look at the menu and see a typo that says that. Then we order I'm pretty sure a chicken sandwich and fries, and I could tell even thought it was a dream that it was G O O D. And then I either forgot the rest or I woke up.

I think my dad showed up somewhere at the end but I don't remember where.

Kay bye-