omeagaverse

I was my oc, kayo. He's an omega in the omeagaverse AU. Nut in this he had my traits, omega and beta. I was in a tent with two other dudes, and we all woke up at around the same time at night. We all went to the bathroom area and did whatever we were each doing, and then me and oke of the dudes decided to go for a midnight walk. We walked towards the woods and he said he was actually looking for a ball. He found what he needed, but it was in the darkness. I, for some odd reason, wimpered and backed away. He asked if I was an omega, I asked why he needed to know. He asked if I needed help, I said no. Because nothing was going to happen. We went back to the tent and as we were going to fall asleep, I answered, “I'm kind of an omega and a beta. Its weird..” and we all fell asleep.
----
I was in the same tent as the last dream, and I was myself now. With my friend and her sister. We also had another friend with us, and even though I know no one who wears contacts, in this dream this friend had contacts. She went to use the bathroom and me and my friends had to put up he contacts. Which no one wanted to do. I took up the job anyways and put them up. When I was done putting everything in, the container turned weird and the friend came back. Then I woke up. The dreams were connected btw.

kay bai-