I don't like this

We were in some type of place about water and magic and stuff, and we were about done. Me and my brother write what power we thought we had on a pair of flip-flops and kinda just hung around for a bit. This was one of the first times my family didn't look like my family but I knew it was them. We were gonna leave soon, and then my brother started looking for a first aid kit, and we got on the topic of swimming pools. Some people walked in. They didn't seem at all sketchy, in fact they seemed nice. But, my parents start panicking, the lady that works at the place has an obvious fake smile, and me and my brother take right after our parents. My brother runs to the bathrooms, I turn on like, four alarms, and my dad charges at the people. My mom kinda just sat there... Well, then I ran over to the bathrooms alongside my brother and tried to lock the door. Beffore I could do as I wished, someone started crawling out from under the counter In there, and I only thought the worst. I was over as of 2 seconds from now. I screamed, then he took his hood off his head. IT WAS MY BROTHER! I wake up, confused if it was a dream or reality for around 4 or 5 seconds. Then come to the conclusion the it was just a dream.

Kay bai-