oof

So I was with my family and we went out somewhere. When we got back we were all pretty tired. I sat down on the couch and found something Sanders sides to watch for a bit. I woke up to the sounds of my parents telling me and my brother to get up a few moments later, but now it had turned to around 11:00 in the morning. I went to my room and got dressed and all, and next I had to style my hair. I decided pigtails would be good today... Thing is, nothing could hide this. I looked in the mirror, and took out the ponytail I had fallen asleep in the previous night. I started brushing starting to realise, I was going bald. But not like... Cancer bald. Like, someone took a razor down the middle of my head bald. So I did the pigtails messy, and went out and got my mom. She came in and I started taking out the pigtails when she says "sure", meaning she would do my hair. "That's not what I meant." I say, and I start to show her. She comes closer, and starts looking at my hair. "What's that?" She asks me. I look in the mirror and apparently I had put on a temporary tattoo the day before or something. It was a weird triangle design if you were curious. I told her what it was and then I woke up, nearly forgetting to write it down.

Ok bai-