WHY DID THIS MAKE ME CRY

I was watching some kind of race thing, and I was there with my mom and my brother. It was a small race, like what I feel like a track at a school would be like. After the there's a winner we start to head out, but I've lost my family. This, however, is not what made me cry. I found my family and got to the exit pretty quick, but I tried to got out the entrance. And the entrance was SO WEIRD. It was like... a ramp that stayed up until you put weight on a certain side. There were also two guards protecting the entrance/exit. So I try to get out of this place, and it's not working. I'm going out after my brother and my mom who got out fine, by the way, so the expalectations are for me to get out easy as well. But of course, I don't get out as smoothly as I would like. After a few attempts at getting out (for some reason I was sitting), a guard helps me. I still don't get out... neither of the guards are telling me to use the proper exit though, so I throw my common sense out the window and keep using the entrance. Once I finally get out, I'm embarrassed about what just happened. Then the guard tells me something, "wear some shorts next time kid," and I really don't like this. I start crying both in the dream and in real life without knowing it. We walk around the parking lot for a bit until we find our car, as my mom is saying something to me and my brother that I can't understand.
I wake up with tears trailing down my face, shocked, as this was the first time I had ever woke up from a dream crying.

Kay bye-