Canada

Warning horrible dream logic.

I'm on the border of 'Canada' with my family, we are currently in 'America' and there's a huge river that we are looking at (we are apparently cliff jumping?????). My parents decide that they are going to jump off the cliff into the river below, and tell us to wait in the car (obove the river and on the cliff -_-), so we do. Apparently this car has gas, reverse and stop pedals in the back of the car. WHY THE ACTUAL HELL? So my brother, without knowing it, slightly presses the gas pedal. Shit. So we start going forward and I don't notice at first. Then, I notice. "Uh-oh!" I shouted. I, even though there are pedals in the back, go to the drivers seat and attempt to damning drive. And I have absolutely no idea how to drive, but here I do??? We are for some reason in my neighborhood- or, a neighborhood. I try to turn us around but my brothers foot hits the pedal again. "STOP!" I yell at him. I then turn us around and we start heading back. And then... we fly off the cliff magically into the river. Woohoo. We didn't die but somehow we are all next to a random dude and talking about him..? Then I wake up. END.

I think I've had this dream beffore...

🎵The sandboy just checked in, now nightmares can begin.🎵

I watched that episode as soon as it was out.