warning long dream.

I was at a hotel that looked like great wolf lodge, and I wanted to go explore around everywhere in the area. So I left the place. My mom was there and so we're my friends, but I left the hotel alone. I eventually got lost and had to stay with someone around the place and I ask them of they know how I can get back. “do you know how I can get back to camp kikiwaka?” I asked them. Because appenerently this was camp kikiwaka now. She said yes, and started to tell me where to go and that she would lead me there. Thing is, we had to cross a river with strong currents. I asked how we would do it. She jumped from the second story of this building we were in and landed on a small ledge. She had a broken foot when I met her, but now I was pretty sure I knew how she got it. Because this time she landed on her face and chest. She taught me how to do it and everything else to get back, and came the day we were going to get me home. Er... To my mom again. I didn't use this jumping way though, I had been observeing the area and I found an alternative way. I went to the bottom floor and I swam to the ledge, because the current wasn't strong at the moment. The lady jumped, and so did her dog. They both made it across. We got to the other side and it was a park that looked a little bit like a park near me, but it wasn't. So we went into the park and we walked around looking for where we should go next, when my mom popped up from behind a slide. I freaked out and hugged her and started crying and all that stuff, and then she told a kid to get off of the top/outside of a slide, because they were denting it. More like it was a plastic paper fabric slide that really shouldn't be there and squishes when anything touches it. Me and my mom started heading back, and I said I didn't know where my phone was. Because I guess I had brought my phone? At first I thought it was my laptop that I was missing, but nope. It was my phone. My mom then pulls out my phone, two pairs of flipflops, two pairs of slippers (one of which I didn't own irl), and my suitcase. “you didn't think I'd fly back without you, right?” she asked me. I just shook my head. We got to the hotel just as the sun was setting, apparently we were allowed back into our room, and we got our stuff and left. And then I woke up. Dang it...

When I woke up I was upset because 1. I was lost for what felt like a dream month. And 2. I missed the whole vacation!

Ok bye ;-;