Chapter 4

Camila/You - Saving you - Chapter 4

A/N: So a bunch of things happening in this chapter. Hope you'll like it.

Camila.

– – – – – – – / – – – – – – – –

I walked up to her slowly, trying not to make to much noise. And to my own surprise, I found myself admiring her sleeping form. She seemed to be in such an uncomfortable position, yet her face showed that she was in a state of peacefulness. I crouched in front of her, wanting to get a closer look at her face. I found myself analyzing every feature, every particular spot that made her so unique. For once since she had arrived to the camp, I stopped trying not to look at her, I mean to really look at her, to see her. For once, I was realizing how beautiful she was. Every single feature on her face was perfect: the way her eyebrows were of a perfect shape, the length of her eyelashes that could give the way she looked at me so much more meaning, the way her plump lips seemed soft and for the first time in what felt like forever, I dared thinking what it would feel like to kiss someone's lips, to kiss Camila's. Unconsciously as the words and thoughts formed in my mind, my hand flew to her cheek and I brushed my fingers to it carefully, not to much so that the contact would go unnoticed by her. To me though, it was completely different, the contact sent chills down my spine and my fingertips began feeling numb as if the friction of my fingers to her cheek had created some kind of electric energy, causing a new sensation to reach my fingertips, as if I couldn't feel them anymore. My eyes were following my fingers journey as they went from her cheek to her closed eyes, to her eyebrows and then finally to her chin. My thumb dared stroking her lips softly, caressing her bottom one gently as I wanted nothing more than to let my own lips enclose around it. I was starting to lean in, unable to resist the attraction, unable to stay away from the magnet that her lips were. I wanted it. I wanted her so much that it was scary. But I stopped my movement when her eyes fluttered opened. I just had the time to get up and sit on the chair in front of her before she opened her eyes clearly. She looked around, trying to figure out where she was, and her eyes laid on me.

"You're back." She whispered sighing in relief.

"What are you doing here Camila?" I asked as she sat up to face me.

"I...I wanted to be here in case you came home during the night." She explained and I furrow my eyebrows at her incredibility.

"You could have slept at your place and you would have seen me tomorrow." I pointed and she frowned at the truth of my words. "Why did you sleep here? On my couch?" I asked again more urgently.

"I-I was worried okay? I was worried and I needed to feel closer to you." She admitted and I couldn't help but feel pleased for a second although I quickly blocked the emotions again.

"I told you not to care for me Camila." I said sighing as I ran a hand through my hair.