Chapter 11

Camila/You - Saving You - Chapter 11

A/N: You guys requested a new Saving You update and I tried to give you a proper chapter. I hope you'll like what's happening in this one.

Also guys, very important thing: I started a new fic today, it's called Lauren/You – Childhood Sweethearts and I really would like to know if you guys like it and if I should continue it so let me know babies..

Enjoy the chapter.

"Oh oh." I said as if she had seen something that wasn't good news. I looked up myself and was met by a petite form at the door frame. "This is definitely not what you think." Lauren added as I just stared at the form.

"Camila..." I whispered when I heard a sob escape her.

-------

I pushed Lauren off of me and got up to run after her, feeling the need to explain her that this didn't mean a thing to me but I stopped abruptly. First because the pain in my whole body literally prevent me from moving more and second because I didn't have to run after her and to tell her. Even if there was something between Lauren and I it wasn't her business. She was with Austin. I didn't belong to her. I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Lauren's hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and met her apologetic gaze.

"I'll explain her." She said softly.

"There is nothing to explain. She can believe what she wants, I don't care." I snapped before crouching and holding my side hoping it would ease the sudden strident pain.

"I'll walk you to your bed." Lauren said before grabbing my arm and wrapping it around her shoulders. Walking down the stairs felt harder than walking up for once. When we reached my bedroom she set me on the bed and I got under the covers. She sat next to me and just stared at me. I knew she wanted to say something so I just remained silent waiting for the words to fly out of her mouth.

"Please don't shut down again." She said a begging look on her face.

"Why?"

"Because after today, after the way we talked up there, I don't think I'll be able to handle you pushing me away. I like friendly you better." She admitted and a smile tugged on my lips.

"Is that so?" I questioned.

"Yes! And it's a shame that no one knows the real you, The one who allowed me to rest my head on her chest without complaining, the one you are deep down. the one who is funny, smart, caring and loving -" she began rambling saying more and more compliments and I could feel my heart going crazy.