Chapter 6

Camila/You – Saving You – Chapter 6

A/N : You guys wanted a new chapter of this story, so here it is. I'm definitely not a fan of my writing lately, and this might be the last time I update this fic before a while, but I still wanted to update my fics at least one last time before actually taking the break I need. So yeah, enjoy this last chapter of Saving You.

Your point of view.

When I finally regained composure and whipped the small smile that was on my face, I joined the others who were comfortably sat around a few fires, talking as if there wasn't this Damocles sword above our head every single day. I found myself admiring the way they could just enjoy their time away from the outside world, I was unable to do that, not anymore. I walked to the group though and sat down, a few meters away from them, resting against a wall. Of course I was going to stay alone that long since Stefan decided to come sit next to me, causing all the group to move closer to us as he usually was the one who did most of the talking on these kind of nights. Now I knew this one was made to get to know the new little family so seeing them siting in front of us wasn't really a surprised. I didn't dare meeting Camila's eyes so I just focused on the sky like I always did as my mind started to have a silent talk with the bright stars.

"I really wish you were right that day Mel, when you said that to you people who die or get turned find their way to the sky and watch over us, cause I need you to watch over me." I got out of my thoughts when I heard Stefan's voice so I focused on him.

"So guys if we planned this little barbecue, although we don't have that much food, it's because we would like to know more about the new inhabitants of our little home." He explained turning his attention to the girls and their boyfriends. "Tell us more about you guys." He demanded with a charming smile. He could indeed be charming when he wanted to.

"Uhm...well we've been on the road by ourselves since the-" Lauren started but was quickly cut off by Stefan.

"No, we don't want to know about how the epidemic changed you. We want to know you, who you were before this shit happened." He declared and I smiled at the memory that he had tried to do this to me a long time ago, to get me to take about myself, my past, but it never worked. I shut him out each time.

"Well Camila and I were from Miami." Lauren stated.

"I was from California and so was Siope, my boyfriend here that you've already met guys.." Dinah declared.

"And I was from Texas, Troy was too." She said as her boyfriend took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers.

"There is something that I don't get... If you guys, were so far away, how did you meet?" A girl from the group asked and as Camila spoke I finally found the strength to look at her only to see that she was staring right back at me.