Chapter 14

Camila/You - Saving You - Chapter 14

A/N: it's been a while since that one updated and although this is not my best chapter you can see the drama coming haha!

Enjoy.

Your point of view.

Have you ever noticed how in the morning you could hear the birds singing ? Have you ever noticed how the sun on your skin felt? Have you ever noticed how good it felt to wake up and to see people's smiling and enjoying their lives? I hadn't. I had never noticed all these things until now. I had never noticed how good it was to wake up and to hear good mornings from every single person you cross and to be gratified with smiles. I had never noticed because I had never cared. I had stopped caring until the day this wonderful brown eyed girl entered in my life. And to be honest, I was so glad she had because I hadn't realized the things I was missing on my daily life. These things almost made me forget the horror of the world we lived in. But once again, a simple look into her eyes and those thoughts were all gone and it was just me and her again. And that's exactly what was happening right now. We were siting with the girls, Sofi and some other girls from the camp in the streets enjoying the light that provided the sun but I couldn't help but look at her. She was mesmerizing and I could feel myself falling for her with every second I spent looking in her eyes. She was sitting far away form me and I hated that, I wanted to feel her close to me but we couldn't be close in public. Sofi still didn't know about us and Camz and I were scared about how she would react. As if she had read my thoughts though, our eyes met and she flashed me an astounding smile. Within a second she got up and walked to me before sitting right next to me, allowing herself to sit only a few centimeters away so that our thighs would be touching and our shoulders too. I turned to look at her and noticed her smile was still on her face making chills run down my spine.
"Hey." I whispered softly as my hand discreetly joined hers underneath our thighs.
"Hi." She greeted back although we had already seen each other this morning and kissed passionately if I may add. A smug grin appeared on my face as my mind flew back to the events of the same morning. She had sneaked out of the house she shared with the girls and Sofi just to join me this morning and she had instantly kissed me with an amazing passion. One thing led to another and I had her pinned under me on the bed as I kissed her neck furiously almost leaving a few hickeys. But as I remembered she had never done that before I stopped, not wanting her first time to be anything but special. I had gotten off of her and despite the evident disappointment in her eyes and a really frustrating heat running through me, I hadn't given into the want of her body, the want to please her. As I came back to myself a few minutes later I saw her looking at me with a loving gaze, biting her lips as if she was preventing herself from saying something but as she finally freed her lips I knew she was going to say it but I spoke before her.
"Don't say something too loving because I don't know if I'll be able not to kiss you right her right now if you do so." I declared nonchalantly before looking back at the group around us who was joking about something. She squeezed my hand before saying words that made my heart skip a bit.
"You make me happy." I heard her whisper causing me to turn around and meet her gaze with wide eyes. "You make me happier than I've ever been. And i don't care if we have to live is this awful world forever as long as I have you by my side. I'm actually glad that it happened otherwise I would never have met you." She whispered tears filling her eyes quickly. "I love you so much." She added and squeezed my hand tighter.
"Stop." that was all I could say. As she looked at me confused i kept going. "I don't know how to answer that with words. The only option I see to actually make you realize how you just made me
feel is to kiss you and I'm not allowed to that here so stop." I explained and her frowned quickly was replaced by a sweet smile. She looked around noticing that Sofi was busy with Dinah and Lauren and quickly grabbed my shirt before making our lips collide softly, lovingly. It was a short exchange between lovers, barely longer than a simple peck on the lips, but it meant everything that I needed to say, everything i needed to feel. We pulled away and I whispered slowly those three words that made her eyes shine every time i pronounced them.
"I love you." I said and once again got lost in the brightness of her eyes.