2) First day of school

Scarlett woke up cheerfully this next morning. It was her first day of school so she was in a happy mood. She got fresh and put on the school's uniform, she stuff her books I'm her bag and went in the common room. There she meet Barrie.

"Good morning Barrie." She greeted her.

"Good morning Scarlett. I got our timetable. Here." She said handling her the timetable.

"Thanks, let's see which is my first class. Oh its Devination." She said.

"Yep. We have this subject this year onwards." She said.

"Okay but first I am hungry. Let's go for breakfast" She said and Barrie nodded. They walk in the great hall and sat on the Slytherin table. There she saw her favourite French toast with Bacon. She grab it but someone else also wanted it. She looked at the boy. He was fat with dark hair.

"You want it?" She asked.

"Yes but seeing you already had it." He said. She gave him a warm smile and passed the plate to him.

"I would like to go with pancakes." She said and grabbed the pancakes plate.

"Thank you. I am Vincent Crabbe by the way." He said extending his hand.

"Scarlett Stark. Nice to meet you Vin." She said shaking his hand then went back to eating her pancake. She recognized that Barrie was starting at her. She looked at her.

"What?!" She questioned.

"You just befriended a enemy." She said in low voice.

"An enemy?! I don't get it." She asked.

"He is friends with Draco Malfoy. The biggest bully of the school and enemy of Harry Potter. You better stay away from them." She whispered.

"Well I don't came here to make enemies or to bully someone, I came here to study. And I don't care what others say." She replied

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Barrie said and continued eating.

"Don't worry I won't." She said and continued too.

After breakfast she went to her first class Devination. She walked in the class and saw Harry and Ron. Harry waved at her to sit with them. She excused Barrie and went up to them.

"Good morning guys." She greeted.

"Morning. Well we see you sorted in Slytherin." Ron said.

"Well yes. Is that supposed to bad?" She asked.

"No. Not at all. But most students in Slytherin are enemies with Griffindor." Harry said.

"Does that make me your enemy?" She asked again.

"No. You are different then them." He said.

"Well thanks. Where's Hermione?" She asked.

"Don't know." Ron say and the professor entered. She then walk up to Barrie and sat opposite to her.

"Welcome my children. In this class you are going to study the art of Devination. Together we will look into the future." The professor said and bumped in the table.

"Hello. My I am professor Trewalney. I  gonna teach you the art to look in the future. Today we gonna study the art of reading tea leaves, come on grab your  partner's cup and look." She said.

She grabbed Barrie's cup and she took Scarlett's. In Barrie's cup she read she gonna have a happy moments with someone. She hear professor gasp, she looked up. She walked up to Scarlett.