Cute neighbor

Karrianne:
"Hello,ummmm my name is Ace, and are you ok you look like you are about to barf, you're not sick are you" He asked, he is so cute with his dazzling eyes. Ok Ann get yourself together you don't even know him.
He starts to wave his arms "Hello earth to weird girl" he says.
"Oh ummmm hi, my name is Karrianne, but you can call me Ann" I say, giving him a thumbs up, I am so awkward.
"Ok?"
We just look at each other, I look at his eyes, then somehow my eyes have a mind of its own and slowly travels to his lips, they look soft, I wonder what it's like to kiss them. Snap out of it Ann, you are being stupid, he might have a girlfriend.
Then I hear a scream. I quickly snap out of my little world and the little cockroach on Ace's face, but somehow I just start to laugh. Like he is 13 or 14 and he is screaming because of a little bug.
"Ok let me help you with that" I say clutching my stomach as I am laughing. I wipe a tear from my eyes and pick the bug off of Ace, I set it down on the grass. As I look at him, I feel my cheeks getting warmer, I am probably red as a tomato. I am pretty sure I saw him smirk.
"Anyway I have to go"(I really don't) I say.
"Ok bye I guess" he turns around and start to leave but then he turns and look back at me.
"What" I say
"You are the new girl that just moved in , right?" He asked, boys are so slow. Like didn't he see the truck by his house, or mountain of boxes.
"Ya why?"
" you are my neighbor, so that means we can hang out"He says like, we have known each other for years.
"Ummm ok" I say, trying to sound cool, but on to inside, my crush is asking me if I want to hang out. Yay. WAIT, did I just say my crush, like he is cute, with his messy yet perfect hair. OMG snap out of it, you don't even know him. He could be a freaking killer.

He starts walking and he looks back. "weird girl hello ummmm we live over here, and don't think about anything dirty, I am just being to gentleman I am" He smirks.

"ummm ok" I say. Why in the world do I have to be sooooo weird. No wonder he calls be weird girl, omg am I blushing. DO i look bad. AM I OK!!!! Like I just met this guy, what am I thinking.

"hello? are you ok?" HE asks

"I am fine, let's go" I say covering my face with my hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. ❤️
I ship it.
I have this super nice friend that gave me this idea, when she shipped some people together today.
You know who you are, so don't hide
Don't ask how I came up this, my brain works in a very weird way.

Thx, Violet-Da-Bear