Far far Away

Karrianne:
"Hello class, welcome to Magic class, I am Mr Wigglebottems"
I got back yesterday, and the teachers decided that they would just cancel school for a day so today is when we begin.
My schedule goes
Breakfast: 7:30-8:45
Magic: 9-10 (I have it with Ace, Taylor, Andrew)
Flying: 10:05-11:05 (I have it with Jake, Emily, Andrew) it turns out that Andrew is a devil.
Self defense: 11:10-12:10 (I have it with Ace, Taylor,Emily)
Lunch; 12:15-1:30
Dragon riding: 1:35-3 (I have it with Taylor)
History: 4-5 (I have it with Jake, Andrew,Zac)
Break:5-6
Advance defense: 6-7:30 (I have it with Ace,Emily, Andrew, Taylor)
Dinner:7:45-9
"So class today we will be working in partnerships, we will learn to use our magic, there will be no weapons involved since this is not self defense" Mr wigglebottems explains.
"Ann want to be partners" Taylor asks
"Sure" I say
We start to circle each other. She attacks with fire, forcing me to take a step back. She keeps attacking and doesn't stop. Within a few minutes she has me cornered
What she doesn't know is that she fell for my trick. I jump on her shoulder, leaving her corner. She smirks and jumps knocking me off my feet. I turn into a wolf and jump on her. She kicks me off.
I jump on her again. Leaving her helpless
"Very good Both of you" Mr wigglebottems say from behind.
"Good job Ann" Taylor says
"Thanks, you did amazing" I say
"Karrianne I would like you to battle Mr Conner of there" mr wigglebottems says.
Oh god
Ace waves, and I roll my eyes. Yes I am still mad at him.
"So we better get started partner" Ace says putting his arm around me. I shove it off and start walking.
I catch Andrew and Taylor looking at us with worried eyes.
"You go first" I say
"Ladies first" he replies
"I insist" I say
"Are you scared" He teases
"No" I growl
And attack
I turn into a tiger and pounce
After a little we were both in our human forms, in a very interesting position.
"Well this is a interesting position" Ace smirks
I smack him and try to push him off of me. He didn't budge so he left me no choice but to kick the area where the sun doesn't shine.
He rolls off of me, and suffers in pain. I just walk away not looking back. I am on my way to my next class.
I keep telling myself
I don't care but I know that I am lying, I am not okay I miss Ace.
I miss his smile
I miss hanging out with him
I miss the way he makes me laugh
His laugh
What am I doing, I MISS ACE
I have to tell him how I feel.
He need to know that way I feel about him.
But what if he doesn't like me. What if he likes someone else
I still have to tell him.
He might not like me
He will Understand
No he won't
Yes he will

This is what went on in my brain for the rest of the day. Until lunch. I was going to tell him in self defense but I chickened out.
Now I have made up my mind
I will tell him.
I walk into the lunch room and I see
everyone. I wave and they wave back, well everyone except for Ace. He was making out with
Amelia.
I don't what happened next, but I ran. This is the second time this week I ran, but i didn't care. All I knew was that I needed to get far away from Ace. Far far away.