Low class piece of Trash

Here is a picture of Taylor's house, Taylor, Emily and Karrianne because I forgot to tell you what Ann looks like.

I arrive at Taylor's house, I quickly say bye to my mom and run up the the front step. I ring the doorbell, and come face to face with a girl with wavy dark brown hair, she has bluish eyes, she is so pretty.
"Hey come in, you must be Ann, I am Emily" she sticks her hand out, and I gladly take it.
"Taylor is just freshening up" she is reading my mind.
"Here we can drop your stuff off in the basement where we will be sleeping" she helps my with my stuff, even though it's just one bag, and a sleeping bag.
"Woah this place is so pretty" I say, looking around the room we will be sleeping in, it was just perfect.
"I know right, Taylor really wants to be a interior designer when she grows up, but her parents aren't happy about it, they want her to become a model just like them" Emily says in a quiet voice
"She would be a great interior designer, she is totally talented" I am not lying that girl seriously has talent
"I know right, her parents are very closed mind not to be rude, but i think that they need to see things the way Taylor and I see it, I really want to be a engineer and my parents are down for it, so I guess I have know idea what it's like in Tay's shoes." Her voice breaking at the end of the sentence
"I think that many girls born into Taylor's life would be spoiled brats, but Taylor is so sweet"
"I know her parents have no idea about her being gay, anyway what do you want to be when you grow up"
"I really want to be a architect, I love architecture, it beautiful" I really do think it's beautiful, the shapes, the patterns, just everything.

" Her voice breaking at the end of the sentence "I think that many girls born into Taylor's life would be spoiled brats, but Taylor is so sweet" "I know her parents have no idea about her being gay, anyway what do you want to be when you grow up""...

We chat for a while, wait for Taylor. We talk about boys, and she talked about her boyfriend Jake. She said that her and Taylor became friends in 8th grade, then she started dating Jake around when summer started, she became close to Ace, Zac, Taylor and the other her guys. Taylor finally shows up, with cute onesies. They are adorable.

"We look amazing, we have to take a picture" Taylor says

I am in a unicorn onesie, Taylor is in a Harry Potter onesie. I didn't know she was a fan, well that makes two of us, like Harry Potter all the way. I have read the entire series 7 times and I still can't get over how cute Ron and Hermione are. They are so cute. Okay back on topic Emily is wear the cutest bunny onesie ever. Taylor has amazing sense of style.
"The pictures look awesome, I will post them and tag you guys ok" Taylor shows us the pictures, and yes we took more then one like duh. Like how could you not take more than one.

We end up going upstairs to get a lot of snacks. That ended up being a awful choice. You are probably wondering what in the world is wrong, well let me tell you.
Brace yourselves, and try not to freak out, but it is pretty bad.
We ran out of snacks!

Just kidding, we had the snacks and we were just about to head down to grab a movie to watch, until a woman stops us. She was wearing a navy blue pencil skirt and a white off the shoulder shirt. I would call her pretty but she seemed mean. She had hazel eyes, just like Taylor, the one difference was that her's were cold. She wore a deep frown, looking at us as if we weren't human.
"Hi Mother, what can I do for you" Taylor states, with a grim smile
So they are related, I can't see my it. Taylor is always smiling and fun. Her mother was the opposite, boring, lame and definitely mean.
"Taylor I told you, that SHE wasn't welcomed her" her mom says, jabbing a finger at Emily's face.
Poor girl
"She is my friend" Taylor states firmly
"And who is she" she mom nodding her head in my Direction, jeez woman you don't have to act like everyone is dirt from the bottom of your shoe.
I put on my biggest smile I can (which isn't very big, since I don't want to be nice to this lady) but I must.
"Hello ma'am I am Karrianne Vesta, daughter of Peyton and Jordan Vesta." My smile is clearly fake but I don't care. I barely know her and I hate her.
"I wasn't talking to you, you are a low class piece of trash" she huffed out. God can this woman get anymore annoying. I feel so bad for Taylor. Her mom really does suck.
"Mom stop, guys we are going back downstairs" Taylor says making her way down the stairs. Her mom glares at us, as Emily and I make our ways down the stairs.
"Sorry about my mom, she has changed so much ever since my dad died. Then she remarried when I was 9 to a man, which is now my step dad. She use to play with me and tell me stories but now she is just cold and distant" Taylor says, her voice breaks at the end of her sentence.
I go over and give her a hug. Emily sets the snacks down and joins the hug.
I really love them. I know it's a little weird to say that you love someone after just meeting them but they are already like sisters. I love them.