Apple of my eye

We had a great time at the mall, and when I mean we I mean The girls and I plus Andrew. The other guys were only excited about the food. Now we are in a park. For some reason there isn't many people here. Correction there is NO ONE here, just us. Ace and I are sitting in a tree. Taylor, Zac, and Andrew are getting Starbucks. Emily and Jake are making out by the swings. If they are makng out on at the park, I wonder what they do when they are alone.
"What are you thinking" Ace whispers into my ear
"Nothing"
"Whatever you say cupcake" Ace replies
"Hey I thought I was sugar cube" I say, I really don't mind the name cupcake, it's cute but sugar cube is still my favorite
"If you are sugar cube than I am Prince Charming"
"Nope, you will always be salty chip to me" making sure I pop the p.
"Just date her already" Jake yells in between making out with Emily.
I blush like a freaking tomato.
Ace chuckles, he is so cute. How can someone be a pain yet be an angel at the same time.
"I know you want to date me, sugar cube like who doesn't" he smirks
"Shut up, no one want to date you, you are a jerk that is full of them self" I lie
He doesn't say anything. Did I offend him, like we both know that he is hot and good looking there is no denying that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ace:
Did she just say that, I mean I know girls like me, but Ann isn't like most girls. What if she doesn't like me, what if she like Andrew or Zac. I know that she is way out of my reach, but she can't like Zac. Can she? He is hot and funny, and I just plain suck, there is no way she would like me. She is right I am full of myself. God I hate myself.
"Ummm Ace, I am sorry if I offended you" a tiny voice speaks up, even though it's just a whisper is sends chills through my body, I try not to show it.
"It's fine sugar cube" I say smiling
She smiles back and lays her head on my chest. She sweet. She just makes me smile. I wrap my arm around her and pulls her into my chest.
"I am tried" she yawns
"Just rest" I say, my heart beating faster
"Umm are you sure" her sweet voice quivers
"Sugar cube of course" I say
She leans into my chest, I feel my heart beating like 10 times faster.
"Thank you Ace" something got hard down there.
I feel her heart beat slower, knowing that she is asleep. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. I lean and kiss the top of her head. It makes my heart flutter. She is the apple of my eye.