Epilouge

Third person

Draco and Hermione had been married for two years now. Their wedding was small, but cute. They had it in the field they had their first date and only had close friends and family. They now lived happily in their house with their two kids Scorpius and Lyra Malfoy. Lyra was twelve and was starting her second year at Hogwarts this year. Scorpius was eleven and starting his first year this year. "Lyra, Scorpius let's go. We're going to be late," Hermione called from downstairs where she was waiting with Draco. Their two kids bounded down the stairs. Both parents grabbed one of their kids hands and then each other's hand dissaperating to Kings Cross. "Mione! Draco!," Blaise and Ginny yelled hugging them as the family approached. "Bye mum," Lyra said. "Bye sweet," Hermione said. "Have a good year, write to us, and take care of your brother," Hermione added. "Bye Scorp," Hermione said leaning down to kiss her son. "Lyra will be there if you need anything and you can always write to us," Draco said as he hugged his son goodbye. The Hogwarts Express whistled. Lyra grabbed her brothers hand and they found a compartment with all their parents friends kids. "Bye," They all called waving bye to their parents. As the Hogwarts Express left out of distance Draco hugged Hermione close to him. The group of friends stood there remembering all the memories leading them to this day. "I love you," Hermione whispered up to Draco. "And I you," he replied like they always did. She leaned up and kissed him smiling.

A/N
THANK YOU FOR 4K AHVAJFJAKJD!!! I love you all <3 also sorry this chapter is posted later than usual! I'm also really sad this book is ending, but oh whale (:

also, please skip down to the chapter that says "PLEASE READ" and read it. it's super short,  thank you guys sm! <3