Chapter 10: Emily.

The next morning was rushed. I woke up, turning to face the clock.

11:00 am.

"Shit." I mumbled, turning towards Harry.

He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, I hated waking him up. His plump pink lips were parted slightly, and his chocolate curls flopped lazily over his forehead. I climbed on top of him quietly with my knees on each side of his waist, the blanket still over me. I kissed his chest softly, trailing up to his jawline.

"Baby, wake up." I whispered.

He groaned in protest, still half-asleep.

"Harry, it's time to get up." I giggled.

His eyes fluttered open, and reality set in.

He rubbed my back, smiling up at me. "Good morning beautiful."

"Morning." I grinned at him, bending down to give him a quick peck on the lips.

We each took quick showers and brushed our teeth, Harry using an extra from the hotel. He wore his clothes from the night before, and I threw on a pair of shorts and a light blue halter top. Quickly putting on my makeup, I braided my hair to the side and we hurried out of the building, towards the cabin. Harry had taken my bag since it was time for us to check out anyway.

"There you two are! We lost you guys at the club last night." Zayn said as we entered the living room.

"Yeah, pretty crazy night," Louis added. "Can you believe we only have 5 days left of this?"

"I know, I'm really gonna miss it." I frowned.

Niall and Liam sat on the couch, and Niall didn't look hurt at all that me and Harry walked in together -He was smiling.

"Mornin." He nodded at me.

"Morning." I returned the smile.

"I'm gonna go put some fresh clothes on." Harry said in a low voice, obviously feeling awkward to be around Niall.

He disappeared into the hallway and to the bathroom I assumed. Shortly after he'd gone, we heard a scream.

A very feminine scream.

All of the boys except for Harry were in the living room and there was no way he'd be able to scream like that. The bathroom door slammed shut and Harry stomped back into the living room.

"Who the hell is that girl in our bathroom?!" He demanded, his face flushed red.

The boys all looked at each other curiously, just as confused as Harry was. Niall's cheeks were cherry red, but I was the only one who seemed to notice. The mystery girl sauntered into the living room wearing a fitted black dress and carrying a matching clutch. Her sandy blonde hair was piled into a messy bun on top of her head. She had obviously spent the night here, and obviously in Niall's bed.

"Erm Emily, let's go get some breakfast!" Niall quickly stood up, taking her by the wrist and practically dragging her outside.

We all exchanged strange looks before Louis spoke up.

"Who the hell was that?"

"Emily?" Zayn laughed.

Liam raised both hands. "I don't even wanna know."

Unable to contain it, I let out a small giggle, knowing that Harry must've been so embarrassed walking in on her.

"So how'd you like the view Haz?" I teased, playfully elbowing him.

"Very funny." He replied sarcastically before returning to the bathroom to change.

I casually walked to the kitchen, Zayn following close behind.