Chapter 17: Home.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

As soon as I heard that lady's voice on the intercom, I knew it was all over. Reagan really was going to leave, and I couldn't do anything to stop her. Tears blurred my vision as I drove home, struggling to catch my breath in between sobs. I couldn't bear to think about anything that was going on with the fans, Bethany, the rest of the boys. But the one thing I wanted to push out of my mind more than anything kept coming back. Reagan. And there was nothing I could do about it now, and I'd just have live with the fact that I let her slip away, that's what killed me the most.

*Reagan's P.O.V.*

The sound of people shuffling around and the captain's voice over the intercom pulled me out of my sleep. We'd landed, and reality finally set in. I had to face my parents today, and if they said no, I'd be out on the street.

Getting my bags from the baggage claim, I left the airport, hoping to get a cab. The weather outside reflected my mood, cloudy and cold, which was strange for July. The wind whipped at my bare skin, as I waited for a cab, I was only wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Finally it came, and I was quickly piled my things inside.

About halfway through the drive, he looked at me in the rear view mirror, obviously knowing something was wrong. He was very old, he had white hair and a cute round face.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

I was taken aback, I didn't think I was that readable. "Oh, it's nothing. Just a big day." I looked down at my hands.

"Well whatever it is, you don't look too excited to get there."

I stifled a laugh. "Yeah, it's not exactly where I'd like to be."

"Maybe you shouldn't be going then. Putting yourself in a place where you're not happy is like setting yourself up for failure. Trust me, I know." He smiled sweetly at me.

"Well I don't really have another choice." I lied. I knew where I else I could be, where I could be happy. But this man was a stranger, and I've didn't need to know my business.

He didn't say anything, only nodded understandingly. The cab came to a stop and I stepped out, not ready for what was about to happen.

"Good luck!" He shouted as he drove away.

"Yeah, I'll need it." I mumbled under my breath.

I walked painfully slow up to the red front door, dragging my bags behind me. I rose my fist to the door and knocked softly. A few moments later, the door flew open and my mom's jaw dropped.

"Reagan?"

"Mom." I replied quietly, looking her in the eyes, the exact color as mine.

A lump rose in my throat and without thinking, I threw my arms around her, tears slipped down my cheeks. Not long after, I felt her grip tighten on me, and I knew it'd be okay. There's just something about hugs from your mom that make you feel like you don't have to worry, or cry. But I don't think even a hug from my mom could heal the aching heart in my chest right now.

A/N almost 650 reads you guys that's amazing! This is my first fanfic, I honestly didn't think anyone would like it lol. But Thank you so much for your votes, reads, comments.(: xx