Chapter 14: Tears, I love you's, and Zayn.

*Reagan's P.O.V.*

Finally getting out of traffic, I was able to find the store I needed. I held the shopping basket loosely in my hand as I searched the aisles for spray paint. As I stood in front of the cans of paint, I decided to call Harry and ask which colors to get. I fumbled around in my purse until I found my iPhone, and tapped call on Harry's contact. I waited patiently as it rang five times before going to voicemail, beeping after his voice.

I sighed into the phone. "Hey, I'm looking at the spray paint, and I don't know what colors to get. Oh and I was also gonna stop and get us some ice cream and a movie, soo call me back."

I hesitated before adding, "I love you!" And I clicked end on the call.

My heart pounded as the words escaped my lips, but I knew it was true. And I think it became true the moment we kissed at that beach in Bora Bora, when he told me that I didn't need Niall, that I'd always have him.

Sliding my phone into my back pocket, I grabbed cans of hot pink, black, and white spray paint from the shelf and tossed them into the basket. After settling on chocolate ice cream and checking out, I rented a movie from the redbox in front the store and climbed back into Harry's Audi. The sun was setting now, shades of pink and orange playing across the sky as I made my way back to Harry's flat.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

My phone buzzed in my pocket, but I didn't answer it as Bethany took a seat on the sofa.

"So how've you been?" She smiled.

I hadn't talked to her in almost a year, and she knows damn well why, and she asks me how I've been?

"Good." I didn't bother asking her in return as I took a seat next to her, keeping my distance though.

Her perfume was strong, I recognized it even after all these months, and that was all it took to make a million memories and emotions come flooding back.

"Why are you here?" I asked lowly, not meeting her eyes.

She took a deep breath. "For you. I miss you, Haz. I made a huge mistake all those months ago, and I need closure." She paused. "I need you.."

My head snapped towards her, angry that she'd even try to pull something like that now. A small part of me always became weak when I saw her or thought about her, and she could see it. I'd always been an easy target for her, I'd always made myself available to her when she wanted it, and it was hard not to now.

"You really shouldn't have came." I whispered, holding back tears as I stood up from the couch.

I started to walk away, but she gripped my wrist, pulling me back down. I finally met her eyes, something I'd been avoiding since she walked in, and a tear fell down my cheek. She slowly wiped it away, caressing my cheek with her hand. Before I even knew what was happening, I felt her warm lips press to mine. I didn't kiss her back, I pulled away from her in shock. That didn't stop her though. She placed her hands on the back of my neck, yanking me to her lips again as she lay back on the couch, me falling on top of her.

*Reagan's P.O.V.*

As I approached Harry's door, I was about to knock when I remembered that he had a spare key on the same keychain his car key was on. I slid it into the lock and turned it quickly to the left before pulling it back out and twisting the doorknob.

"Harry I-" I stopped mid-sentence as I saw something I would never be able to forget.

Harry lay on top of some blonde haired girl, her hands on the back of his neck rather tightly. I dropped my grocery bags and the cans clattered to the floor.