Chapter 11: Heat rash, Flying at Night, and New Beginnings.

I woke up next to Reagan, the same position we'd fallen asleep in. She had her back to me, still holding onto my hand. I couldn't hear any noise outside, so I assumed everyone else was asleep as well. Propping myself up on one elbow, I leaned down and kissed her shoulder, slowly trailing up her neck when I felt something. -Welts. Carefully removing my hand from hers, I removed the blanket to find her neck and chest covered in red blotches.

She groaned and slapped at the covers, trying to pull them back over herself.

"Reagan," I shook her gently. "Wake up."

She yawned and raised her arms, stretching them out. "What?" She looked at me, noticing my worried expression.

"I-I think you should go look in the mirror..."

Her eyebrows furrowed together as she pulled herself out of bed, stumbling the bathroom. A few seconds later, I winced as I heard a muffled shriek. Slowly turning the doorknob, I opened it to find Reagan with her face in her hands, crying.

I shut the door and wrapped my arms around her. "Hey, it's okay. It's probably just a heat rash, it'll go away."

"I can't go out in public like this!" She sobbed.

"It's not that bad.." I lied, hoping to make her feel better.

"Yes it is! I can't go anywhere like this. There's only a few days left of vacation, and it won't be gone by then. Maybe I should just go home.." She sniffled into my chest.

She had a point. "Are you sure?"

After a moment she responded, "Yeah."

I rested my chin on top of her head, hugging her tighter. "What about your parents?"

Her body quivered underneath me as she let out another sob. "I guess I'll just have to suck it up and ask them to move back in."

I didn't even think before I said what I did next, I just went with my gut feeling. "Why don't you come stay with me and Lou? Our flat is big enough, and..."

She looked up at me, her cheeks stained with tears. "And what?"

I caressed her face in my hand, wiping a stray tear with my thumb. "And I can't bear to be away from you for more than a few hours, I don't know what I'd do if you lived in a different country." I chuckled softly.

She smiled sheepishly, color rising in her cheeks. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Of course, love."

She paused before planting her lips on mine, softly kissing me.

"Now, when should we tell them we're leaving?" I asked as we returned to the bedroom, gathering up all of our belongings, tossing things into suitcases.

She shrugged. "The sooner the better, I guess."

*Reagan's P.O.V.*

We threw all of our things into our suitcases and Harry let me wear his purple Jack Wills sweatshirt so that the boys wouldn't see my awful rash. We dragged our cases into the living room, where the boys now all sat sipping coffee.

"Hope you two had a good night's sleep, this couch is very comfortable!" Louis sarcastically directed towards us.

"Yeh, sorry about that.." Harry apologized.

"Why do you have your suitcases?" Zayn pointed out.

I just stood awkwardly and let Harry do all the talking, I'm not very good at this kind of thing.

"Oh, erm Reagan's just decided to go home early, and she doesn't have a place to stay, so I told her she could just stay with us for a while.. if that's alright Lou?"

Louis flashed Harry a look before reluctantly agreeing. Niall looked away and pretended to be focused on something else, while the other boys questioned us.

"Is something wrong? I thought everything was good now?" Liam asked.

"No, nothing's wrong. Just a little home sick, that's all." Harry smiled.

"Okay, well if you insist on going, we'll miss you guys! Be safe, and we'll see you in a few days."

We all exchanged hugs and goodbyes, then me and Harry were off to find our chauffeur and get a flight home.

~

It was dark outside now, and everyone else on the plane was asleep. I glanced at Harry, who was half asleep as well, his eyes fluttering shut every now and then.

"Haz, Thank you." I whispered to him.

He turned his head to face me, smiling as he took my hand, stroking it with his thumb. "No need to thank me." He whispered.

"I mean it. You didn't have to leave Bora Bora, I would've made it okay." I lied, I was overjoyed that he'd asked me to stay with him.

"I wouldn't have though." His green eyes sparkled as he stared into mine, his face barely visible in the dark plane.

He slowly leaned into me, burying a hand in my hair as he pressed his warm, soft lips to mine. I lifted up the armrest between us and moved closer to him, a soft moan escaping my lips as our tongues intertwined. His hand trailed down from my hair to my waist, and slightly underneath the hem of my shirt. I wanted him so badly, but not in the way that you think. I wanted him to be mine, and no one else's. I've never met any guy like him before, no one has ever made me feel the way he does.

Harry must've noticed that I was thinking, because he broke apart our kiss and pressed his forehead to mine.

"What's the matter," He whispered, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. "You seem a little distracted."

"Just thinking." A tiny smile slipped onto my lips.

He pulled away, but kept his hand on my waist. "About what?"

"You," I laced our fingers together. "And how amazing you are. I just want you to know, that even though this vacation didn't end the way I expected, I wouldn't change anything about it. I'm so glad I met you."

He bit his lip, and glanced down at our hands before meeting my eyes again.

"Reagan..." he paused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart pounded a mile a minute. Forgetting all of my fears about being in another relationship, forgetting about Niall, forgetting about everything else going on in the world, I slammed my lips to his and pulled away just enough for me to speak.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend."

He smiled against the kiss, and we continued kissing until we were asleep, me on Harry's shoulder with my legs across his lap, and his head resting on mine with his hand underneath my knee. -A surprisingly comfortable position.

But him asking me to be his girlfriend at 2 a.m. on a flight to London-despite the fact that I had a horrid rash covering me, was quite possibly the most romantic thing that had ever happened to me. And it was quite possible that I did love Harry Styles.

A/N kinda short I know, but there it is, Harry and Reagan together now.<3 thanks for all the reads, I love you!xx