Chapter 15: I'm going home.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening, and Louis yelling from the living room.

"Harreh!"

Groaning, I rolled out of bed and trudged into the room.

"What?" I asked, my accent thick with exhaustion.

"What the bloody hell do you mean 'what'?! Look at this damn mess!"

He gestured around the room and dining area.

I sighed, looking at the groceries on the table, some of Reagan's clothes scattered around the hall and some of the furniture toppled over.

I'd torn through the flat last night in my fit, and never cleaned up.

"Look, I'll get it later. I'm going back to bed."

"No you're not! Where is Reagan? You two better clean this mess up!" He argued, following me down the hall.

"She's gone, Lou!" I shouted, slamming the door in his face.

I hated acting like that, but I was in no mood to be yelled at this early in the morning.

"What do you mean she's gone? Harry, open the door!" He yelled, banging his fists against the door.

I ignored him, curling back into bed and putting my pillow over my face.

*Reagan's P.O.V.*

Zayn had went out this morning, but left a note on the coffee table.

'Rae, I went out for a bit, there's breakfast in the fridge. Make yourself at home. :) x'

I smiled slightly at the note, before sitting up and stretching. My head felt heavy, and my nose was stuffy from all that crying.

I stumbled into the kitchen, opening the fridge and letting the cool air hit me. My eyes settled on a jug of orange juice on the top shelf and I pulled it out, unscrewing the cap. I examined each cabinet until I found one with glasses, and I filled my glass with orange juice. After closing the fridge again, I settled onto the couch with my glass and let my mind wander. What had Harry done all night? Had he been crying his eyes out like I was? Had he called Bethany and begged her to come back? I didn't want to know. He hadn't called me, but I wouldn't have answered if he did. I was still trying to figure things out, figure out where I was going to stay after tonight, what I would tell Zayn, and whether or not Harry and I would still be together.

I know I have to go back to the flat to get the rest of my things, but I don't know if I can muster up the courage to go back. One thing's for sure though, I am not going to sit around and feel sorry for myself.

I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and headed towards the guest bathroom to take a shower. Showers always calm me down, and I tend to think more rationally when I'm calm.

~

Stepping onto the cool tile, I dried myself off and quickly threw my clothes on and brushed my teeth and hair. When I returned to the living room, Zayn was lying on the couch watching T.V. He jumped up when he saw me.

"Rae! Did you sleep well?" He smiled thoughtfully.

"Yeah, I slept great." I lied, lifting up his legs to sit down and laying them back across my lap.

"That's good, so what are your plans today?"

"Um, well, I was gonna go back to the flat today, get the rest of my things, find a place to stay, talk to Harry..."

He sat up. "You know you can stay here as long as you want."

I looked at him and pulled a smile. "I know, I just need some time to myself."