Chapter 8: Confessions=Bruises.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I walked through the front door happier than I'd been in months, and I couldn't hide the huge grin on my face if I tried. Before going back to bed, I entered the kitchen to get a drink of water.

"What're you doing?"

My heart dropped into my stomach. I'd recognize that Irish accent anywhere.

"Getting a drink. What does it look like I'm doing?" I laughed nervously.

"No, I mean what're ya doing up so late?"

I racked my brain for an answer.

"Oh I uh went for a walk. I was only gone for like, twenty minutes."

"Liar."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I've been up for forty-five minutes and you haven't been here." He raised an eyebrow.

"Well I guess I just lost track of time.. Night lad." I hurried off to Louis and I's bedroom, my palms sweaty and my heart pounding in my chest.

I have never felt so nervous in my life. Stripping out of my clothes, I crawled back into bed with Louis. He stirred a bit, but luckily he didn't wake up. I lay there picturing Reagan's face in my mind, and what she was going to say to Niall -if she even says anything...

Noon rolled around, and I finally decided to get out of bed to make the boys lunch. Not bothering to put on any clothes, I sauntered into the kitchen and began to cook. Shortly after, the boys came and sat in the living room. As I was cooking, I overheard Niall and Zayn's conversation.

"Guess who I got a call from last night." Niall flashed him a devilish grin.

"Who??"

"Bethany Griffin. Remember her?"

I cringed, clenching my jaw.

"I remember she almost destroyed our band," Zayn reminded him. "What'd she want anyway?"

Niall lowered his voice a bit. "Well, let's just say she was looking for a good time. So, I just uh, helped a friend in need." He winked.

I slammed a pan on the stove, startling everyone in the room.

"What about Reagan?" I asked sternly towards Niall.

He was shocked that I'd heard him. "What about her? She's been a real pain in the arse lately."

I'd had enough of his disrespect towards her, and I was about to call him out on it.

"You know, it seems like you're the one being a pain, Niall. While you were having phone sex with Bethany, Reagan's been in a hotel room because she doesn't feel wanted here. And you don't even care!"

"What's your problem? You're supposed to be my friend, not Reagan's! And besides, why do you even care how I treat her?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but couldn't find the words. Luckily, Liam jumped in.

"Look guys, let's just all get along. We've got two weeks left of this vacation, and dammit we're going to enjoy it!"

I stormed out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. Not surprisingly, Louis followed me.

"Harry, why the hell did you do that?!"

"Because I'm sick of him disrespecting her! Look," I sighed. "I was with her last night."

Louis's eyes widened. "Haz! What did I-"

"Will you let me finish?!"

He fell silent.