Chapter 13: Popcorn, Spray Paint, and Bethany.

~3 days later~

*Reagan's P.O.V.*

The past few days had been just like the first day we arrived in London. Lazy days, romantic evenings -only Harry didn't burn our dinners. It was beginning to feel a bit like home, but Louis will be home any minute now, and Harry and I don't have much more alone time.

"I'm going to miss the peace and quiet around here," Harry chuckled. "Lou's obnoxiously loud."

"Yeah," I grinned. "But he just wouldn't be Louis if he wasn't."

"I wouldn't have him any other way."

We both laughed, plopping down on the couch.

I stared out the huge window to our right, a frown forming on my lips. "I can't wait until we can go public, I'd love to explore London."

He threw an arm across my shoulders. "Go explore, love. You don't need me to do that."

I turned towards him, my legs across his lap and leaning back on the couch. "But I want to explore with you. I want all of my memories here to have you in them."

"And they will." He smiled. "Soon we'll be able to go wherever we want, whenever we want to. Once everyone gets settled back at home we'll talk to Niall."

I sighed. "Alright." I took his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Now get over here and kiss me." He grinned cheekily, his green eyes sparkling.

I giggled, changing my position so I could sit on his lap. My lips were merely an inch away from his, his hot breath against my lips, when there was a loud knock at the door, causing us both to jump and bump heads.

"Ow!" I shouted as I raised my hand to my forehead.

Harry quickly kissed it and we both laughed before he left the couch to unlock the door.

"Lou!" Harry threw his arms around him, hugging him tightly.

He dropped his bags in the doorway to hug Harry back. "Harry you cheeky bastard, I missed you!"

After he released Harry, I threw my arms around him as well for a quick hug.

"And Reagan, looking wonderful as always! Harry's been treating you well?" He flashed a friendly smile.

"Of course," I giggled. "So how was the flight?" I asked as he and Harry took a seat in the dining room. I set the lunch I'd made on the table and handed the boys plates.

"It was alright, I'm just happy to be back in London. I was getting a bit home sick, to be honest."

"It is lovely here." I nodded.

"So Harry." Louis began.

"Oh no." Harry joked, taking a bite of his food.

Louis laughed. "I was going to ask what the situation was around here. I mean are you two together or?..."

Harry flashed a smile in my direction. "I'd say so."

"Good, it's about time! I knew this would happen since the night you guys came back from the beach."

"You told me to forget about her!" Harry reminded him.

"Yes, but I know you too well, Harry. When you want something, you don't stop until you get it, which is a good thing! I was just worried about the band, but after seeing Niall with Emily, I knew it'd be okay."

"And for that, I'm very grateful." I raised my glass of wine, clinking glasses with each of them and taking a sip.

The rest of lunch consisted of mostly pointless chatter, lots of laughing, and Louis and Harry occasionally throwing food at each other. Full now, we sat around the living room to watch a movie, and Louis called Eleanor to come join us. Once she arrived, Harry and I sprawled out on the bigger couch, and Louis and Eleanor laid on a pallet on the floor.