4

Jeno and Jaemin has taken the little fox hybrid to their shared bedroom and laid him on the bed.

Jaemin sighed "He's so cute"

"I know... I wish he'd wake up... I wonder what he's like" Jeno smiled.

Jaemin laid down beside him and started petting him and his little ears.

*click*

Jaemin turned to Jeno seeing that he had taken a picture. Jaemin pouted at him which lead to Jeno taking yet another picture.

"Baby~" he whined.

Jeno laughed and flopped down beside them. He wrapped his arms around both of them and smiled. Jaemin giggled.

"Stop you're squeeze him" He scolded with a smile.

Jeno loosened his grip on them. The fox wiggled closer to Jeno, burying his face into his chest. Jaemin let out a quiet squeal and quickly grabbed his phone taking a picture.

"Okay, Okay, Lets sleep now" Jeno chuckled.

Jaemin laughed too and plugged in his phone and turned off the light. Jaemin pulled up the blanket and laid back down beside them. Jeno pulled him closer so that his chest was pressed up against the hybrids back. The couple finally drifted of to sleep with the hybrid in between them.

•~•^*^•~•

The little fox hybrid yawned and stretched but found it quite hard to do so. He opened blinked his eyes opened and looked around. He looked up to see a handsome face. A REALLY handsome face at that. The person was hugging him close but the Fox noticed another pair of arms. The hybrid looked over his shoulder to see yet another, REALLY handsome face. The little fox loved the warmth he was receiving and closed his eyes again.

But then he realized...

Where were his friends?

The hybrids eyes widened. He started squirming and whining, trying to get out of their hold. The two stirred awake and looked at him, shocked to see that he was awake. They quickly sat up, pulling the hybrid up with them.

"Calm down honey, we won't hurt you" Jaemin said with a soothing voice.

The fox was calmed down by Jaemin's gentle voice.

"Listen, your friends are here, but they might be asleep right now" Jeno explained, taking the hybrids hands.

Jaemin nodded "Us and our friends found you and your friends in alleyway so we brought you to our home"

"We want to help you guys okay?" Jeno smiled.

The hybrid slowly nodded.

"So what's your name?" Jeno asked

"R-RenJun..." he stuttered.

Jeno cooed and Jaemin contained a squeal.

"Well RenJun, lets get you cleaned up" Jaemin smiled.

The fox nodded quickly

Jeno grabbed a different sweater then some clothes for him and Jaemin. Jaemin kindly took RenJun's hand and lead him to the bathroom. Jaemin started the water while Jeno sat RenJun on the counter beside their clothes.

"Arms up" Jeno ordered kindly.

RenJun did as told allowing Jeno to remove his sweater. Jeno placed it aside and helped RenJun out of his underwear. Once Jaemin and Jeno had undressed themselves they got in the tub with RenJun. Jeno started scrubbing RenJun's hair with soap while Jaemin tended to his wounds.

They eventually finished their bath, and got redressed. RenJun was now wearing one of Jeno's bright red hoodies that completely engulfed him.

The trio finally headed out of the bathroom to joined the others who were up by now. 

//I'm just copying and pasting this from my quotev account