Years going by

Rin P.O.V

I have been here for 9 Assiah years now and am doing well. I am learning a lot about Gehenna and I am getting used to it. Ajax is still very hard on me and is still my teacher. I found a friend and enjoyed hanging out with some of my brothers. I still wish for my life in Assiah, it is better than Gehenna. It is not as bad as the humans said, but it is still bad. If I get anything wrong I get a beating, but if it is very big; that has never happened to me, I will get a memory of Yukio or Shiro taken away. I have had done quite a number of beatings, some of them by accident. One time I was framed for stealing one of Satan's paintings and I was let off because they found out the real suspect, but I still got 3 days beating in the Doom Room for begging for mercy.

I never made the same mistake again.

I still read the peice of paper every night to the point that I memorised it. I try to write my memories too. I think that the demon society is like the human one in many ways: trade, families, school and a heir-achy, but the demons are more free and resort to violence rather than a conversation. All demons go to school from age 5-18, then choose a job. Jobs like stealing, murdering and selling one of the few illegal items is not uncommon .

Humans are taught that they are all evil, but some are decent and not violent and need Assiah's light, but get caught because of shenanigans. There are 46 minor demons that need it to live in Assiah's sun. Unfortunately most of these are the worst types, enjoy irritating humans, leading to them getting exorcised, but are mostly low ranking and want to push and irritate someone else for once instead of it happening to them.

I have learnt a great deal of knowledge on Assiah and Gehenna because history and ethics of both are required for any demon. I know a number of  Assiah's languages like Japanese, English, Arabic, Hindi and German and more. Some were easy like English and French, but Arabic was hard and my tutor laughed at me for it.

I still go and eat with the staff every day, and cook, unless Satan has a meeting or asks me to eat with him to make up for 'lost family time.' I still do not think of him as my father, I think he is trying to take care of me, but doesn't know how. I started meeting my half-brothers. The each take a day in the week in Physical training to 'train me', I found that I liked Amaimon, Azazel and Lucifer but I hate the days I get Astaroth, who is rough and who gives me most of my beatings, or Egyn which is a water day and I used to not know how to swim, so it was difficult. Don't get me wrong, they are all harsh in me, and expect a lot, but are all nice at times. I have only met Samuel, Demon King of Time, once when it was an anniversary.

I still wish to go to Assiah to be with my other family, but am a little thankful for my time in Gehenna.

Yukio P.O.V

It has been 9years since my twin was taken, and I found out the truth from Dad. I stuck to what I said and didn't let it affect me, but it is hard not to when you find out your brother is with demons and your real dad is the King of all demons. I don't know what is happening to Nii-san in Gehenna, if it's good, bad, torture. I want to help, to go and find him and bring him back.

There is one good thing about today. I am starting the cram school to become and exorcist at True Cross Academy. I have still continued my studies for being a doctor, in honour of my patient Rin, and in my free time I would go into Dads office and read about demons, to prepare for this day. I packed my bags and waited outside. A pink limo came and a man that looked like a clown stepped out. He came, bowed and gestured to the open door. "Welcome, Okumura Yukio, I am Mephisto Pheles, head of the True Cross Academy and the exorcist cram school." I put my bags in the trunk and got in the car. I did not speak in the car ride.

-time skip-

The building was big and amazing, I went to my room and found I was the only one. It had 2 beds, but I didn't know who it was for. I unpacked and waited for my roommate that never came. I went down to dinner to find that everything was very expensive, but I found a free table with food and since no one was coming to it I took it and ate. It was delicious. I left and thanked who or what made it. I studied some common Fatal Verses and fell asleep.

-Hello, I am a time skip to the next days class-

I sat at the front, I saw in my class there was a trio of a pink haired guy , bald guy and brown haired one with a middle yellow streak. A kid in a hoody sat at the back who felt odd. I boy with a puppet on his hand, a purple haired girl with funny eyebrows and her friend. My dad came in and said "Hello, my name is Shiro and I am you teacher. I would like you each to stand and say your name. Starting with you." Pointing at me. I stood and said

"Yukio Okumura"

"Izumo Kamiki"

"Renzo Shima"

"Noriko Paku"

"Ryuji Suguro "

"Konekomaru Miwa"

"Nemu Takara"

"Yamada"

A/N- I know that Sheimi comes in later so I didn't add her now. Tell me if I missed anyone.

-Bye Faelings