The Order

3rd P.O.V

Shura looked at the corpse of her once live mentor as he was wisked away to be buried. Then she looked at the twins, both unconscious hands trying to reach each other. They were in a lot of trouble. She knew there was something off about Rin, but I didn't expect Yukio to know. It seemed to Shura that Rin was holding back and lying how he got from Gehenna. She should have known they would have even a little demon blood in them, as Rin survived there, but not the blood of Satan.

The other students are talking to each other, some looking worse than others. They must have remembered that night. On Rin and Yukio's birthday, Satan's blue flames killed many exorcists from all over the country and some in other places. Almost everyone lost someone that night. No one knows why Satan did it.

The carried Rins unconscious body to the Order. They first put him in demon chains dipped in holy water, then held him and left. Yukio started to wake up after they had all packed the tents and equipment away.

Yukio P.O.V

I woke up to find that everything was cleared up. I saw my classmates looking at me. Shura was livid. "How could you not telling anyone! And how did you know! And keep it a secret from the Grigori!" Was she not there when Rin exploded? I stood and stared at her "Where you not there just now? How would we know that that wouldn't happen? You guys looked at him in fear and he didn't want that. Yes! Me and him are sons of Satan, but that doesn't mean we are evil! Do you think we chose who are dad was? That Rin jumped into a portal when he was little into Gehenna? That we want to see Assiah burn?" All the exorcists looked down in shame, but I knew still felt angry. "No! None of us knew about our heritage! The day he left was the day I was told. I tried to train and work to freeing him and helping Assiah in battling demons. When he came that was amazing, but now he may be sent back or even worse, killed!"

Shura answered "Then why didn't you tell us in a different way? We may have understood it if we didn't find out when Rin rages at Shiros death." She had a good point, and thought that she had won, but I countered her with an earlier statement. "How do I know if you would react calmly or like that! I know the Kyoto trio lost people on Blue Night, so they would be scared, I knew that the girls would be scared because it is a normal reaction."  Sheimi came and said "No we wouldn't." But knew it was a lie as soon as it went out of her mouth.  Of course they would be scared. Anyone would be.

3rd P.O.V
After a very long discussion they all decided that this wouldn't change anything about Rin, and he was still the same. They went to the hall in time to see Rin's trial. It was a large wall with different sections for the Order. Rin was in the middle in a massive blue shard next to a large podium. They called up Mephisto Pheles to it. The Grigori asked him "You are charged with aiding the late Paladin Shiro Fugimoto," Yukio looked sadder with the 'late' added to his fathers name, " in protecting the twins of Satan and placing Rin Okumura's flames in Kurikara?. How do you plead?"  At Satan Yukio was taken out to be tested for demon blood from Satan. He came back negative which was a relief to some but wary for others, as it meant that Rin must have a lot of power.

The demon grinned at them and replied "Guilty." Whispers started to spread like wildfire around the judges, when the Director of the Exorcist Cram School cut in with a suggestion "What if I make this more interesting with a wager?@ It went quiet. "Will Rin Okumura, the sin of Satan, be the saviour of Japa- no, all Assiah, or while he damn us all to Gehenna? He will pass the Exorcist exam in 6 months and if he passes, he can live, and if he fails he can go back to Gehenna or die.It is your choice," Debates started again "Put you answers in because time is not on your side." Then, as if I'm queue a large demon cake in with a rider in on it.

Amimonon to be exact. He came on his pet bohemoth (sp) and broke Rins cage.Rin unleashed Kurikara as well as his flames, and a gasp erupted from all of judges, and could only watch as the half-demon sent Amaimon back to Gehenna. He had a glazed look over his eyes, meaning that Satan possessed him which can only happen with consent, even if it is tricked, and by touch. Rin had never agreed with Satan on anything if he didn't make sure it was for this. In is only Satan that can do this, as he is God of demons and can't work on Rin because of his humanity and human side. He set his flames on his brother, but not burning him, despite his fake screams. Only at the end did he quickly send him to Gehenna.

After that show the Order decided, much to the new Paladins annoyance, Angel, they decided to take Mephisto's wager, and see if Rin would make or break them.

Hi! Thank you to all my readers, I didn't think anyone would read this.

Bye Faelings