After

Rin P.O.V

I knew I could relax a little more now that everyone knew my secret. It made everything harder to do, all of the students and teachers were afraid of him, and felt as though I was here on Satan's orders. There was at least one fully trained high ranking exorcist that I could take down with little effort with me at all times and a vat of holy water was placed in all my classrooms. All the teachers were informed as well as my classmates. They all seem scared of me. Only Yukio has the courage to even talk to me.

I now have to 'train' to become the saviour of Assiah. Of course it would be me, I wanted a normal life away from those types of responsibilities and decisions, with no rulers looking at my every move, seeing if it is a sign for others. But noooo, life just had to be harsh and put me in this position.

On the way to Demonology, Kuro was on my left and Yukio on my right, I now didn't have to hide my tail so that was hanging out, not hidden, as well as a small amount of my aura. My teeth were slightly sharpened and my ears had mini points. To remind the humans I am not like them. And because the Order made me do it. Yukio asked "Did you do the reading last night?" I nodded, not adding that it was my 3rd time reading the book. It was interesting, but in places inaccurate. Sometimes it was the demon name or ability,  but it annoyed me. We sat at the front of the class, because Yukio is a try hard and wants to hear everything the teacher says.

The other exwires come in and keep there distance, as if I am going to explode in blue flames. Please. I have way more control than that. Satan made sure of that. After a while the teacher came. He told us to open our books to page 69 to learn about the Gehenna heirarchy. "Who knows the number of demon kings there are, and what are their sectors of power?" I bet they will all forget about me, I am probably not as known as my siblings, but am still a demon king. Shima answered with "There are 8 demon kings," I interrupted "Nine, I count as the demon king of balance." The students stared, all with the scent of fear and confusion. Bon was annoyed, and Konekaru was the most scared. Shima continued, "there is Lucifer, demon king of Light , Beezelbub,demon king of Insects, Astorath, demon king of Rot, Amaimon, demon king of Earth, Samual, demon king of Time, Iblis demon king of Fire, Azazel demon king of Spirits, and Egyn demon king of Water." The teacher nodded and continued about each area and some of their common demons.

After it was lunch and Ukobach made us food, and I tried to sit with the other Exwires. Konekaru and Shima tried to shift away, but Bon didn't so they stayed with him, not wanting him to sit alone with 'the scary demon'. It was awkward because they weren't talking so I tried to start a conversation "So Suguro, what do you like to do in Kyoto?" He glared at me but answered "Not much." I wondered "Aren't there touristy stuff there? I heard the temples are neat." I could tell he was relaxing slightly, but his friends weren't. "If I ever visit Kyoto, I want to go up the Kyoto tower!" Bon reacted to that. "What? Why there? Kyoto has many other better sites!" I looked shocked but thankful he was talking to me. My hand was on my mech when I said "Well, I don't know many places." He answered, "I will show you the better places if you ever do go." I smiled, then turned to Konekaru and Shima "What do you think is good in Kyoto?" They looked st each other, then Shima said "The sushi is really nice." I love food. I wish I didn't eat this so quick. I could make myself something. The bell rang for next lesson, so I couldn't think of food.

After school I met with Shura to practice my sword fighting skills. It is interesting because she teaches me different stuff I didn't know, sometimes, and is one of the only people other than Yukio who treat me normally. As if I wasn't a demon. We talked about different stuff, school, demons, Gehenna which was was always interested in. It was fun to just relax in speech, but she was still harsh and a good teacher. Shura started "Looks like your classmates are being nicer," She lunged, while I dodged and jabbed I answered "Yeah, I hope it lasts." She quickly stuck her foot out and almost tripped me up, but I knew the trick and went for her head, knocking her on the floor. I fell next to her and we just laughed.

Hi, Faelings sorry for not updating for a while and if this chapter wasn't great, I have a bit of writers block.
Thank you for sticking with me