Gehenna

Rin P.O.V

I woke up in a room that I had never seen before, where am I? I was about to call for Dad but then yesterday's memories came back. I frowned, and wanted to cry, knowing I would never see my family again, or at least in a long time. I will never forget them, I sit up and see the man sitting in front of me. He looked at me
"Finally, you woke up. Come on, Father wants to see you." I knew that there would be no point in fighting because he would take me by force so I stood up and gestured for him to show the way. He stood and opened the doors. The hallway was as gloomy as the room, and there were many servants that bowed their heads and muttered, probably about him. After many dark turns and twists, we ended at a large red and black swirly door.

Amaimon swung it opens and, surprise surprise, it was dark with red highlights. There was a tall black throne with a large, scary looking man, 9 mini thrones were next to him and 1 looked new. The man on the chair grinned
"Hello son, I hope they haven't been treating you too well in Assiah." What? Of course most people have treated me well, except for those bullies at school. He laughed coldly, as if hearing my thoughts. He stared at me
"Yes, I can't read your thoughts, but I can guess them, and I know how you have been treated there, I am going to make sure that in the next few years you will become the demon king of balance, like you were destined to be. I will make you forget about Assiah and all of its affects on you will disappear." No! I will not forget Dad, or Yukio, they must be scared for what happened to me. I will never forget them. The man said " I am Satan, king of Gehenna, you and your twins father." Amaimon said the same thing. I still don't believe them. Satan is the king of demons, so he must be lying. Satan spoke
"I am telling the truth, do you not black out in rage or fear, did you ever feel like you were lied to or had part of you taken away?" He was right, I did. Sometimes I felt as though I should have something but didn't have it. Sometimes I feel as though part of my body is missing.
"This is because your brother and 'father' trapped your powers in the demon sword called Kurikara that Amaimon stole when he took you," The demon king took off the bag on his back and opened it, revealing a sword.
"This is where it is stored and it will be yours. Once I release your essence from it you will gain all of your demonic abilities." Amaimon took out the blades from its covering and fever it to Satan.

I felt a rush in me and a pain in my back, teeth and ears. When it stopped I almost cut my tongue on my sharp long teeth, and I could hear my surroundings a lot better, and I had a tail behind me.Blue fire also covered my body. I knew I should be scared, but it felt like a part of me, and encouraging.
Satan looked at me and smiled " You will begin training with Amaimon tomorrow, but today you will practice your flames with me. From now on you will spend your mornings in lessons studying: demon languages, culture, just and species, in the afternoon you will spar and train with your siblings and at night come to me to practice your flames. You will learn, and if you make any mistake I will punish you by taking or twisting a memory from Assiah. I will allow you to keep them, and always remember your 'family' up there, but it will be a form of torture that I will use on you." The I will not slip up, I will take in anything. I will use the knowledge I gain to one day go to Yukio again.

Amaimon left and I was alone with my 'Father'. He will never replace him . As if hearing my thoughts, Satan said
"I know you think think of Shiro as your dad, but he hid secrets from you all these years, like that you are my son, and that he is an exorcist, a man who kills demons." Cool! I wonder how he got it, he must have never told us for our safety, but I wish he could have told us.

"Now, we shall start with your training." Satan smirked
"First I want you to summon the flame and light the and two candles ." What cand- oh, three candles popped in front of me. I focused, trying to picture the candles with a bit of fire.

Then all three lit on fire.

Satan just placed 3 more, slapped my face, which hurt a lot, and said "Again."

I did the same thing to 5 sets, getting slapped each time, till I pictured and willed only the top to be lit. It worked but on all three. Satan blew them out but didn't slap me this time. I them willed only the ends to be lit and it worked. Satan stood and demanded "Leave and go to your room." I left and, after many wrong turns, finally found the right room.

I looked for a pen and piece of paler and wrote in detail about Yukio and Shiro, about Assiah and about my vow to Yukio. To never forget him. I drew a drawing of them and found some colours and his them in my mind and under my bed. I slept with all of my clothes still on.

-Bye Faelings