Detention

Kamiki P.O.V

I know what I heard! I am not going crazy, he made a growl, and he was angry. I sometimes get the slight urge to bow, as if he is a king or prince. If he is a prince then I am a clown. I don't believe he went to Gehenna. You can't be that laidback and relaxed after being in hell. I sensed a lot of tension between him and the demons, as if he was angry. When he got to them the urge to bow got a little stronger, then stopped. No one else looked like they felt it so I kept quiet.

Outside Sheimi kept pestering me to be her friend. I already had Paku, why would I need more? She looks like a child and acts like one. I don't think she's going to go far. I found a way to use Sheimi in a way that benefits both of us. I turn to her and say "I will be your friend," she smiled and I continued" Can you hold this for me?"
Paku looked at me in disappointment but I didn't care. She looked like she wanted to say something but was scared to do it. I hate people hiding things from me. I know Rin isn't normal, i remember him coming in 2 ways, being summoned which is vague, and him coming with his brother.

In the changing rooms I made Paku talk "what do you want to say?" She shifted on her feet and looked like she didn't want to talk, so I sighed and sat her down "I will accept anything you say." It helped her a little, but not much. She gave up "I am leaving the cram school." What! I can't believe this, I said this out loud "Why?" She answered" I don't fit in, I am not good and don't feel right doing this, you all look comfortable, but I feel awkward. I will still go to True Cross academy but not the exorcist school." I am furious, I only have one friend, and she is leaving. I don't feel well, because I remember that the only person that is a girl is whiny Sheimi over there. She is weak and inexperienced. I heard a noise and a demon appeared behind us. I summoned my foxes, but they would not answer to me,  because I was 'unbalanced'. Paku didn't know what to do, but Sheimi immediately summoned her demon and made a wall so we are protected. I can't believe it! I couldn't save Paku and our only hope is her. The boys came rushing in and Rin immediately ran through the vines and then we heard a noise, like a demon being killed, and Rin shouting "You can put the wall down. Nii did so and was de summoned by Sheimi. Paku turned to me with tears and said "this is why I don't want to come any more. I don't fit in. I hid in the corner while you and Sheimi fought. I am useless here." I hugged her and comforted her. I realised why, but didn't want it to be true.

The next day in a lesson me and Suguro had an argument and we all got a collective detention for 'collective responsibility'. Why did I have to be with that attention seeker! We held Bariyons that got more heavy and annoying the longer I held onto it. As soon as the teacher left the lights went out, and the Bariyons fell off our knees. "Did he turn off the lights too?" Suguro moaned. We sat and Sheema volunteered to look outside. That was a bad idea since immediately after a demon that looked like arms stitched together came in. We all wee confused but Sheimi acted quickest. She pulled out Nii and summoned some plants to trap the demon. I heard a squish and then nothing. Rin walked up to it and looked in. He smirked at us and started to climb in. "Nii-san! What are you doing!" Yukio warned "Don't worry, I will lead the demon away, and then you will be safe." Without letting anyone else say anything he left. Idiot Rin. Always being the hero. He doesn't even pay much attention in studies.

Rin P.O.V

I ran out in time to look for the master. I know that from the way it moved it was being controlled, as it usually not direct and more sluggish. I ran but I found another one on the way. I dispatched it quickly and continued. I know Yukio would not agree to this, so o left him behind so he is safe.  The others can handle the demon, or at least keep it occupied till I get back. In a hall I found the source, it was professor Nauhaus. He had a summoning circle around him and a slit from his arm where he released the demons. He was the teacher who foolishly let me free. I grinned and ran at him, knowing he would set one of his minions at me. I drew my sword and kept my demonic features in because the sword amplifies my demon abilities and my urge to have my features out, but I don't want to be exposed. II killed them quickly but not exorcising them, I don't want them to die. I swiped a bit of the circle and the demons disappear. I moved quickly and rubbed it all out. He looked annoyed and lunged for me but I sensed him and moved out of the way and jabbed him in the stomach making him fall and an elbow to the temple knocked him cold.

I ran to the classroom and found it had no demons. Yukio noticed me first and ran to hug me "You took ages! I thought you were killed," he added in a quiet voice "or taken back ." I knew what he meant, but it was a fact that I wouldn't. Summoning circles humans weren't enough to go back, and can only summon. Suguro came and slapped me "Idiot! You could have been killed alone! Next time one of us are coming with you!" Am I hearing this right? The rest of the class nodded and we all took our rocks to make it look like we were here the whole time.The teacher came back and dismissed us, and we all went to our rooms.