Physical

Rin P.O.V

We had physical activity next. I knew I wouldn't have to do much, but I didn't think it would be as little work. We had demons chasing after us and we had to try and not let them catch up, on my go they noticed that I was a demon, and started taunting me. Hey! Baby food! Why are you here? Did ... you ... understand... that! I was furious, baby food meant I needed help with everything and was the lowest type of demon, I wanted to show them I wasn't, but looked at Bon next to me and remembered I can't shift. Even when I was done I was still taunted, they looked up at me and said some more stuff
Where are your ears, you look weak, your tail must be so small it is a bump in your back! That I didn't go with, I snarled at a pitch anyone with demon blood, even a little, could hear, it meant I was angry and that they should stop, it was easy to understand. The demons recognised it and went back to talking to each other, about the people running. To the side of me Yukio looked at me with confusion and pointed to his ears, but then Kamiki looked at me. "Who are you mad at?" I stepped back, and questioned her "Why would you think that?"
She looked frustrated "Because I heard a sound from you indicating people to stop, and you sounded angry."
How did she understand? Does she have demon blood.  Thankfully her friend Paku came in and said"What sound? There was none, did anyone else hear it?" No one answered, and Yukio knew it would be a bad idea to agree, so he kept quiet. Kamiki sighed "I know what I heard!" Then turned her head from all of us.

The teacher left for some 'kitty' and we were left alone. Suguro turned to me and asked "It looked like you had to hold back in that, why?" I sighed, annoyed I couldn't hide my annoyance or withdrawal. "Because I have had to run longer in worse." He retorted "Like what!?!" Everyone was looking now " Running 5 km with Chekai running beside me." That was a half truth, they were Chekai, which are like cheetahs. Every now and then they would try to attack me and I would defend by jumping and dodging with my hands tied. It was to help with my dodging skills and quick reactions. I did it for 3 years and stopped last year. It did help in my fights. Suguro said "Wait? So you are the twin dragged into Gehenna ?" I nodded, hoping for no more questions. I was wrong " How did you survive?"  I decided to tell the half truth, "A demon couple took me in and wanted me to become very smart and strong so they made me do drills and I went to school there." This time Konekomaru stepped up "Didn't they try to eat you? Or torture you for being from Assiah " I repeated the same thing I did to my family to my classmates "Demons can have a family and they do feel emotions, like humans." They all looked shocked, but like Yukio, has been drilled into their heads that demons were evil. Suguro wanted to test it, "If you are so comfortable around demons, go up to those, touch it, and come back, then I will consider that you actually went to Gehenna, and weren't just kidnapped." Yukio said "He did go! I saw the portal that took him. He is telling the truth, he doesn't need to prove anything to you." I am happy that my brother tried to defend me,  but it was my choice.

I slid down and walked to the demons. They continued
Hey, do you want us to eat you, baby? I am not a baby
Why don't you prove it? Oh, if I could I would, and I would make you feel sorry for what you said. I let out a small portion of my aura and made my teeth longer. This scared them, and obviously I didn't show any emotions. I touched them and came back to a shocked Suguro and an annoyed Yukio. "You shouldn't have done that! You have nothing to prove!" I put my hand on his shoulder
"That was just for fun more than showing off."

We all just left because the teacher forgot to come back.

-Thank you for reading
Bye Faelings