Party

Millie's POV.

I kicked ass yesterday. I was so happy with myself. Where did that fire come from? I didn't feel like myself. Maybe bullying is my weakest part but taking revenge on them is strong point.

"Millie!" I heard people shout with happiness. I climbed out my bed and opened my door to my family holding a birthday cake out for me.

"Happy birthday!" They all said at once. Ava had a noisy blow toy and I was smiling widely at my family.

"Go on! Blow out the candles." Paige said. I closed my eyes and thought of a wish and blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?" Charlie asked.

"She can't tell you! It won't work otherwise." My mom told him. Everyone left and there stood Finn.

"It worked!" I said happily and jumped onto Finn bridal style and kiss his lips. I smiled and looked to my family. "Put me down." I whispered. He put me down and I smiled awkwardly to my family. They all went downstairs and I followed behind with Finn.

"So what now?" Paige says sitting down on the couch. Charlie does the same. Ava climbs on Charlie's lap.

"We could go shopping!" I say with a smile.

"I'm going." Paige stands up and smiles.

"I guess I'll go home then." Finn said. I pulled him back.

"You're coming. So is Sadie as well." Suddenly Finn and Paige gave each other a look. "What?" I ask. They shift their eyes away.

"Nothing." Finn answered.

"Sadie is with that girl, isn't she?" I asked. No one answered so I assumed it was. "Let's go anyway." I wasn't too happy. I was upset a little but I couldn't do anything.

-

-a few hours later-

I came home and slammed down on the couch.

"What's up Mills?" Mom asks.

"Nothing." I comment and sit in silence.

"Mills spotted the girl." Paige told mom.

"Aw! Mills." My mom hugged me from behind and I sat there.

"Mom!" I slugged.

"Sorry." She apologised. I ignore them and focused on today. Why? Why was I so upset about this? It's strange.

"You okay?" Finn asks sitting in front of me.

"I don't understand why I'm upset." I said to Finn.

"Maybe your jealous." Finn said.

"Yeah. Maybe I am. I need to get out more." With that I stood up and went to the door. "I'm going out mom!" I shout and open the door.

"When will you be home?" My mom asked.

"Don't know! I'll text you." I say back and Finn follows behind.

"Where we going?" He ask walking beside me.

"Out." I say and carry on walking. I'm gonna show the group I'm back for good and they can stop replacing me again.

-

I met up with them and no new girl. I stood there as they were faced away. I cleared my throat loudly and they turned to face me, even Sadie.

"Just to let you guys know that its my birthday today and non of you even came round?" I said to them all.

"We're sorry! We were..." Gaten started.

"Coming round later!" Caleb said straight away.

"What for?" I ask.

"There's this...." Gaten started.

"Nothing! There's nothing." Caleb spoke. They're acting weird. Sadie stands out and passes me a present.

"Happy birthday Mills." I open it up and find a necklace and it had bff on it. I smiled and looked up at Sadie. "I did it for you."

"Thank you." I say with a smile. We hug and I felt the connection again.

"How about we all hang out together?" Noah spoke finally. We all exchange looks and agree. From then on we hung out.

-

7:30

I went back home and of course they were home too. Finn decided to walk me home and I felt the conversation between Gaten and Caleb to be a little awkward. He was going to give something away. I wonder what?

"Finn!"

"Yeah!" Finn says back.

"Is there something everyone is hiding from me? Because it's my birthday and all." I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Is there a birthday party at home for me?" I stop and ask.

"No! No there isn't." He said.

"I feel like they are. Gaten almost spilled something out until Caleb stopped him."

"No! That's something else but since it was your birthday. He didn't want to upset you." Finn answered.

"Okay." I didn't bother asking.

We arrived at mine and the lights were out. I looked at the time and it was 7:45. It's too early for bed.

"Have your parents gone out?" Finn asked clueless.

"I don't know." I went to the door and tried opening up. Nothing. Is it locked? I looked through the peephole but it was dark. "Hello!" I called. Nothing. "Nothing." I tell him

"Strange!" He says and walks up to the windows. "Wanna come to mine?" I shrug and take Finn's arm. I walked down the drive and then the door unlocked. I looked back and I ran up, opened up and suddenly the lights turned on and loads of people I knew were there.

"SURPRISE!" I was gob smacked. A party for me!

"Oh my god!" I said shocked. I saw Sadie run out with the boys and I hugged them tight. My family came out and I hugged them too.

"Happy birthday Millie." I heard Finn's mom say. I thank her and notice Finn's dad was here to.

"Happy birthday Millie." He smiled.

"Hi Mr Wolfhard." I say finally meeting him again after years.

"Please, call me Eric." I smile and turn to Finn.

"You knew!" I said smiling.

"Yeah I did. I'm sorry." He smiled. I smiled back and laughed a little. I went to hug my group of friends and we all started jumping as the songs blasted away. This is the best night ever!