Sleepover

Millie's POV.

After the mall, we all went home and of course I laid out on my bed. Finn sat at my table.

"I'm so tired." I moaned.

"Hey! Do you wanna sleep over at mine tonight?" Finn asked. I sat up. Did he asked to sleep at his.

"Of course. I'll go ask my mom." I have to reassure it with her. I'm still young. I raced downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen like always. "Mom, is it okay if I can sleep at Finn's tonight?" I ask, giving her puppy dog eyes. It always gets her. She smiles at me and answers.

"Sure." I smiled and hug her. I run back upstairs and tell Finn.

"Finn! She said..." I caught him at the wrong moment.

-

Finn's POV.

It was a mistake. A big one. I didn't mean for it to look wrong. I was sorting it out.

We sat on her bed not saying anything. Is the sleepover still on?

"Ugh, sorry Millie. I didn't mean for that to happen." I said looking to her. She was disgusted by me. I know she was. "Please say something." We sit in silence for the next few seconds still Charlie walks in.

"Millie! How was shopping?" He asked at the wrong time of day. Millie didn't reply. I have definitely ruined things. "Millie?" Charlie calls her. She doesn't look at him but stares at the floor. "Why isn't she responding?" Charlie asks me.

"We had a little bit of an incident. She's recovering from it." I said trying not to give away what actually happened.

"Okay." Charlie says and walks out. I didn't say nothing but sit there and wait for Millie to respond. Instead of responding she got up and walked out her room. What is wrong with her?

"Millie! Millie stop!" I ran after her and she stopped.

"Why?" She asked. "Why would you do such a thing?" Millie thinks I'm a perv now.

"It's not what it looks like. I was sorting it out." I tried to clear it up.

"Why at that moment?" Millie asked.

"Because I got up and suddenly I felt pain. I went to sort it out or I'd be uncomfortable all evening." I said back. "Look, I'm sorry for that. I really am. I didn't mean for you to see me in that way. I mean it, Millie." Millie stepped forward and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Let's go to your house." Millie pulled me back into her room.

"Wait! You still wanna go?" I ask confused. "After what happened?"

"Of course. Your my boyfriend and maybe I was just worrying for nothing. Who doesn't pull their junk out their underwear?" Millie asked laughing a little. I laughed along too.

"You do too?"

"Some times. But it's easy for us girls. We don't have balls and penis blocking our way." I laughed along with Millie as she packed most stuff and started to get ready to leave. "Mom! We're going to Finn's." she shouts to her mom.

"Millie!" Her mom calls. Millie turns back as her mom comes towards us. "Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Yeah!" Millie answers looking from her mom to me. "It was nothing." Her mom nods as we head out the door and round to mine. I was scared Millie would of told her mom. But thank god she didn't.