#3 -all you wanna do is-

She found herself losing in his almost black eyes, filled with so overwhelming intensity that she started to think that she can't handle it anymore. Goosebumps broke out on her skin, but she was sure that it wasn't because of the low temperature.

This goddamn chemistry or whatever it was. It didn't matter if they were thirteen or twenty years old. Is it ever going to go away?

Apparently not.

It would be so easy to just grab him and pull him closer to her, close that distance between them and kiss him like there was no tomorrow.

But they couldn't. It was just a meeting of two, old friends.

Just friends.

It looked like he realized that either, taking his hand away from her hair quickly, averting his eyes, like he was suddenly afraid of his boldness. The moment was gone.

He cleared his throat.

'Umm... Shall we?' he asked quietly, his voice still raspy a little.

She nodded slightly.

They went back in the direction of the hotel, walking in complete silence.

This time they weren't holding hands.

It was like they've both just realized that mood between them has shifted after their little interaction at the beach. The tension was palpable.

How could she be so stupid to think even for a second that she forgot about him? She really was thinking of kissing him at that moment on the beach. For a moment she was sure he was thinking about it, too.

Did she imagine it?

Oh, she was so pathetic. How could she forget that he considered her only as a sister? She was acting really lovesick today. But... When she thought about it, she realized he was quite touchy towards her, too. It was like they subconsciously were seeking physical contact, hugging, holding hands and so on. Like they couldn't get enough of each other.

And he was so sweet, tucking her lock behind her ear and wrapping his hoodie around her to keep her warm. What did it mean?

Well, they have always been touchy when they were shooting "Stranger Things", she thought bitterly, and that didn't mean anything. She shouldn't read too much into it.

Oh God, she groaned inwardly, she really considered to kiss him like ten minutes ago. She said she had a crush on him. What's worse, she said it on TV, could she be more obvious?

And he was just acting like a good friend. He was this caring, sweet Finn he has always been.

She wanted to punch herself for being so stupid and naive.

The walk from the beach to her hotel lasted approximately fifteen minutes or so and they were already near to the street of the hotel. In less than five minutes they're going to say goodbye.

She didn't want to say goodbye to him yet, but she knew that it was inevitable.

When they finally reached the entrance, he stopped and opened his mouth to say something, but she cut him off.

'Finn.' she said quietly.

'Yeah?' he asked with worried expression on his face.

'I don't want to say goodbye yet.' she said, looking down at her feet.

He didn't say anything so she looked up at him shyly. His little smile told her that maybe he didn't want to say goodbye, either.

'Walk me out to my room? Then we say goodbye?' she continued, pressing her lips together.