#4 -kiss me

Their lips met and she was sure that she was dreaming.

He kissed her gently at first, catching her lips almost hesitantly like if he wasn't sure he was allowed to do it. Or like it would be a dream and he could wake up at any moment. It really felt like a dream.

The truth is, he wanted to kiss her from the first moment he saw her today.

He wanted to kiss her when she was laughing at her poor dancing skills.

He wanted to kiss her when she was dancing in the ocean like a child.

He wanted to kiss her when he was tucking her hair behind her ear and she was looking up at him with these big doe eyes.

That's why he couldn't believe that he was actually kissing her, that he was doing this one thing he wanted to do since he looked up from his phone at the entrance of the hotel and their eyes met.

It felt just too good to be true. All of it.

Her sweet, flowery scent.

Her waist under his fingertips.

Her soft lips against his which felt like they were made just to being kissed by him.

When she gasped softly against his lips he finally knew he wasn't dreaming at all. This little breathy sound was the proof of the fact that he was kissing Millie and that thought was enough to make him grin against her lips. And she couldn't help but smile, too.

He pulled apart with last lingering kiss, their eyes slowly fluttering open. He leaned in and hid his face in the crook of her neck.

'You have no idea how much I've wanted this to happen.' he said, his warm breath grazing her neck.

'Me too.' she said, hugging him tighter.

'It's... It's always been you, Mills.' he said softly. 'From the very beginning... It has always been you.' he repeated, his lips against her hair.

She leaned back to meet his eyes. He wondered for a while if he made a mistake confessing such big things to her today, that maybe it was too much. But just one look at her was enough to make him realize that she felt the same.

Her pulse was racing when she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly in response. There was nothing else she could do.

'So if we weren't such cowards back then we would be together throughout all these years?' he asked.

'I guess.' she said with a little smile.

'God, we are so stupid.' he said and leaned in, kissing her lightly.

'We sure are.' she said as she kissed him back.

'We're horrible.' he agreed, kissing her again.

After a few seconds he pulled away and leaned his forehead on hers.

'So? How was it like to kiss your brother?' he asked playfully, quoting Katherine's question.

'Oh my God.' she groaned.

But he wasn't done teasing her.

'Fillie is real, huh?' he asked, bumping his nose against hers, knowing she wasn't a fan of their ship name.

'Shut u-.' she started, but he silenced her with a kiss. Her hands balled into fists on his T-shirt when she pulled him closer.

Soon, a little voice of reason made its way to her mind. They were two actors kissing in the hotel corridor in a damp clothes. Maybe one of them needed to stop that.