Ch 1

"KEITH! He's always trying to one up me. It's so annoying!"Lance said," He just had to win the spelling bee didn't he!"

Hunk sighed. He was tired of hearing Lance rant all the time about how Keith one upped him or him bragging about how he won against Keith in some compitition.

"Well you know how it is, Keith and Lance, the famous rivals." Hunk sighed yet again refusing to look up from his apple cinnamon pie.
                          ------------
"THAT LANCE IS SUCH AN IDIOT!" Keith yelled at Pidge as she was tinkering with her computer. "He always making such a big deal out of everything. Its not my fault I'm just better than him." Keith scoffed.

Pidge wasn't listening to Keith because she was already used to it. "What's new?" she mumbled under her breath.

The next day at school, Keith and Pidge were in the lunchroom walking to their table. Some jock next to them stuck out his foot and tripped Pidge. "Nerd!"

Lance saw a girl with short hair get tripped by that dumb jock that torments everyone. He ran to help her get up.

"Thanks....uh, my name is Pidge."

"No Problem, Pidge."Lance looked over and saw a Familiar Mullet telling that idiot jock off. "Keith."

Lance looked back at Pidge," Why is he here?"

"He's my best friend."

Keith heard someone talking to Pidge so he turned around. He took Pidge by the arm and pulled her behind him.

"Stay away from her, Lance. I don't want you to hurt her feelings."

"You're just mad because I get all the girls.

Pidge laughed," So this is the famous Lance. I've heard so much about you."

"Let's go Pidge." Keith said as he dragged Pidge to the table. Pidge waved bye to Lance and mouthed the words Thank you. Lance smiled and walked back to where Hunk and him were sitting.