Ch 10

Lance started to hang out with Pidge a lot more. He loved when her hand shot up in Science. And he loved watching her draw in study hall. He especially enjoyed walking her home after school.

Everytime he was near her it was the same thing, irregular heartbeat and a warm face. He didn't know what it was, so he brought it up one night at dinner.

All of Lance's siblings looked at each other.

"You're in love, little bro!" Marco smiled.

Lance blushed,"No I'm not. Pidge is just a friend." Lance didn't mean to say her name.

"Oh no, honey, you're definitely in love. No doubt about it." Rachel was the expert in relationships, so she was rarely wrong.

Veronica did a thing with her glasses and smirked,"Isn't she the one you walk home everyday?"

There was collection of "ooh"s coming from the table.

Lance put his head on the table," Maybe I do like her."

"You got to tell her, man!" Luis yelled.

"How, though?"

Rachel slammed her hands down on the table." You tell her tomorrow on you way home from school. Stop walking and take her hands in yours and tELL HER YOU LOVE HER!"Rachel looked around in the silence." Sorry, I got ahead of myself.

(If Rachel isn't me tho😂😂😂)

"Anyways,"Luis chuckled."Maybe you could take Rachel's advice."

"Ok, I think about it." Lance got excused from the table and went to his room. It was hard for him to sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about how he was going to confess to Pidge. Should he bring flowers? Or are flowers to cheesy?

Lance's mind was racing so much. He couldn't fall asleep until 3am. His alarm went off at 6:30 and he wanted to throw it across the room. He had to confess his feelings to Pidge, he just didn't know how to.

He went to school and went on with his day. He sat with Hunk, Pidge and Keith during lunch. Lunch was filled with laughter and warmth, but Lance couldn't forget about his confession to Pidge.

8th period felt like it lasted a hundred years. His heart felt like it jumped out of his chest and was mocking him on his desk.

Finally, the bell rang. Lance wanted to be glued to his seat, but he knew what he needed to do. He went outside and waited for Pidge to walk out the door.

When Pidge came out the the door, Lance's heart dropped. She smiled at him and they started walking home.

About 10 minutes into the walk, Pidge asked Lance," What's wrong Lance? You're usually a lot more talkative."

Lance stopped walking.

"Uhh.. Lance, what are you doing?"

He held her hands in his." Pidge, I need to tell you something."

Pidge was flustered,"O-Ok."

"Katie.. I like you. I don't know how long I've liked you, maybe when I helped you up or when I saw you in Shiro's classroom or..." Pidge put her hand on Lance's cheek.

"Lance, It doesn't matter when." She smiled."I like you too, Lance."

Lance held her face and kissed her forehead. Pidge put her arms around him. He was shocked at first but he hugged her back.

After a few minutes, they resumed walking, hand in hand.

_____________________________________

And that's the end! Its up to you what happens after this. Whether it be they broke up after a month or (my personal favorite) they got married, had beautiful children named Samantha and Mateo and they grow old together. But that's my choice.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!