Part 3

Shilpa's POV:

My self-conscious didn't allow me to stand there for a second and I collected my bag and I left the spot immediately, exchanging an unwanted look with Riddhima, who seemed helpless at that moment. But it too was the reality that I couldn't leave the spot, without asking about the injustice happen to me.

"This is wrong. Which kin of recruitment was happening here?", I shrugged shoulders with disbelief, "Firstly you were recruiting for two jobs together then...", I huffed, "And then you didn't even interview me and now also you're making me suffer for that. You are a cheat.", I objected and raised the voice against his injustice.

He clenched his jaw and step forward in my direction, that too very fast, "How dare you calling me that?", but the girl beside him stopped her as he has scared me a lot coming closer and closer to me.

I heavily gasped and realized he was away when the girl screamed, "Behave properly Armaan"

"Tell her to behave properly. She called me, The Armaan Mallik a cheat.", he fisted his palm and pierced my eyes, "Who the hell is she her? She hasn't get recruited for more than 1 year and expecting the job of executive officer that too in G & M. How foolish!", he made fun of me.

I was feeling insulted but still I wasn't in the mood to gulp the injustice down and I left taking my self esteem as my wealth. I didn't want to defame anymore, to take breathing in that air was suffocation, in the presence of Armaan Mallik

Armaan's POV:

She exited the spot being amazed, no it would be an understatement, being shocked, and it seemed to me that I played a very correct card. Firstly and lastly in my whole 7 year's career  I had committed a fault not by appointing a person, a girl, but not taking interview for an executive officer and had left with no option, except appointing her. I was liable to the other shareholders of the company, especially Mr. Shashank Gupta, my boss, my ideal and Riddhima's father, the biggest businessman and a highly professional person of the city, so I had to choose the mid-way path. The path in which, Shilpa herself leaves the job and so I am not liable to answer anyone, and it does happen in the same way.

To be frank, to re-appoint Sinha was a big risk after all he was the person was not only a good for nothing man, but also indirectly involved in scamming in the accounts of the company. Correction!! My company and there is no forgiveness on cheating on Armaan Mallik, but to stake my image publicly was even more costly, and I opted the lesser effective. I knew, Riddhima was the unhappiest person with my decision, as in she has always walked on the path of her so called 17th century's ethic, but who to tell her that cheating is the first principle of business and to get cheated is a crime. Sinha has committed a crime, but the fact is to save reputation and cover up the faults we have to stake principles which she doesn't understand, may be that was the reason she was not as successful as her father.

Anyways, the problem, named hmm... yes Shilpa Malhotra has taken an exit forever from my life. I knew, I should have taken the interview but only the universe know, what happened to me and I served her a job but as they say it is never too late to mend, especially when the person is The Armaan Mallik.

I was in my lala land of victory, as if I have won the world war 3, but came with a jerk when Riddhima forced me to look at her.

"I am calling you dammit", she shrugged me from shoulders and took me back from my land.

I dis interesting replied to her rubbing my temples, "Bolo.."

She gave me an I-don't-believe-this look and whispered, "You are disgusting Armaan Mallik, I will never forgive you for this", and she passed a deadly glance to Sinha.