Part 6

Shilpa's POV:

Sid was driving keenly, observing each and every expression of mine throw the rear view mirror, together. I was extremely nervous regarding the Sid and my marriage fiasco. I was not in the condition to say yes nor to deny. The family with which I was living has done more than anything I would have expected for, and they would have deserved at least ask for this much from me. And not only for their favours but also for the promise which they have given to my parents, and I had debt of the Sid's family which I had to ....

But before I could reach the second stage of the thoughts Sid broke the silence,"What are you thinking?"

"No-Nothing", I stammered.

"Ahan!", he mocked and stopped the car in the nook and hold me hand while asking, "Do you know what ma and papa wanted to discuss with you?"

"Nahi nahi..", I lied because wanted to be oblivious with the fact with which i was known.

"Jhooti. sach bata shadi nahi karni na mujhse", he punched my shoulder which shocked me.

I licked my lips and pressed them in nervousness, "It is not like that yaar, tere jaisa pati to kismat se milega, magar na, magar abhi main career pe focus karna chahti hoon shadi ke liye....", I was finding words when he interrupted me, "time nahi hai na"

"Nahi it is not...", I again started but he again interrupted, "dekh yaar, I do not want to force you, hum wait kar lenge tab tak tera career bhi set ho jaega okay", and he hugged me tightly.

Sid took my nervousness wrong and I could not broke my best friend's heart but I do not know why, but alone tears started flowing from my eyes which I did not shown to him.

Armaan's POV:

I too wanted this for business, I too wanted to marry Riddhima, not to become her husband to become the son-in-law of famous and re-known businessman, Shashank Gupta and to fulfill my parent's wish. 

Armaan and Riddhima, together, without "and", are successful for my business and I wanted that but the problem was I have never been able to accept it like Armaan, but yes I have always accepted as the businessman, Armaan Mallik.

My face was lame and unattractive, may be Riddhima has noticed something from it, but she did not discuss anything about it, as she knew I will never ever will be accepting truth, being the lover of my known lala land.

I excused Riddhima to receive my new businessman Mr. Mehta, and left the cabin but a soft, aromatic and a flower like body collided with mine and was about to destined to the transparently cleaned floor, but the same time I hold the body in my arms, our eyes met with each other, and we got lost in each other.

Shilpa's POV:

Sid dropped me to the main door of the office. Because I was getting late, I ran fast and jumped the pebbles to reach the cabin of my so called boss, Mr. Armaan Mallik, but the same time , my sandal slipped and I was about to fell down on the floor flat when two arms came to save me from falling on the floor.

My eyes were tightly closed as I was damn afraid but when I was being saved my dark grey orbs met with his ocean blue orbs and we rested like that, for few minutes but the disturbance of someone's coughing took us back to the reality with a jerk.

After coming back from the fear of slipping on the floor, I found myself in the arms of my so called boss Armaan Mallik, the most shrewed and shameless man of the World. I heard a coughing sound and he immediately leave me. I almost collected myself from the floor as he almost threw me from his arms and while managing his suit he welcomed the person in his late fifties, "Good Morning Mr. Mehta, please come inside my cabin", and smiled a little.

And the same time when I was leaving to apply some ointment on my twisted ankle but he ordered me immediately, "hey! Send coffee in my cabin". He ordered as if I was not his employee but slave. I twisted my lips, clenched my jaw and made face as if I will eat him up right now but I had no option so I said in sugar-coated tone, "yes sir", and left jumping on my one foot.

Armaan's POV:

I introduced Mr. Mehta with Riddhima and now we were discussing about our project when someone knocked the door.

"Come in!", Riddhima allowed the peon to come inside my mischievous and evilish mind which creep a grin on my lips.

G & M has cracked the deal with Mr. Mehta, one of the most re-known businessman of India. I shook my hand with the gentleman and this was the time to follow the plan which has just knocked my mind's door.

And after few minutes with the exit of the Mehta's and Riddhima, I immediately connected call on reception,"Please send Ms. Malhotra in my cabin asap", and grinned.

"Lets see who is going to win in this challenge, you or me", and I blinked looking at the photo of Shilpa's flashing in my cellular phone.

Shilpa's POV:

I was applying ointment on my ankle when the same time my phone buzzed. It was from the reception, i picked up the call and recieved the order of Mr. Mallik.

"Huh! Ye Armaan Mallik, in short is office ka malik ek min chain se nahi rehne deta", I pouted and continued snapping my head, "have i done right by challenging him or....", but I intervene myself and boosted my confidence,"no no...shilpa I have done absolutely right by challenging him and not only this I am going to win as well"

"Come on buck up and lets step forward, miles to go!", she told to herself.

I knocked the door while allowed me to come inside the cabin.

"I need a coffee, go and get it for", while typing something on his laptop he ordered.

A frown captured my forehead and while rolling my eyes I picked the telephone up to order a coffee for him, when he stopped me.