Part 17

Armaan's POV:

I left her house and a broad smile was automatically creped on my face. I asked for a rickshaw first time in my whole life I exit for the Mallik Mansion but the thoughts were revolving like scenery of pictures, being oblivious with the whole World. Her innocent face, beautiful almond shape eyes and rosy pink lips were the only thing which I was aware with.

Looking at my changing expressions from the rear view mirror the auto rickshaw driver asked, "Is the ride so fascinating?

"Huh!.., I came out with the jerk from my own lala land.

"I asked because you are enjoying it very much, not everyone does, the driver said.

I smiled and replied, "Yup. The ride is so adventurous., I was talking about the ride of the journey of life in which, no one else was present, except me and HER.

"Thud!, a loud sound took me back to the reality with a jerk, as my head hardly hit to the roof of the rickshaw.

"What the hell are you doing? Thik se chalao na, it was a speed breaker and I screamed loudly at the driver and he apologized, "Sorry sir! Speed breakers are everywhere but I will take care

I nodded my head in affirmation and he again started the rickshaw but I was again in my own thoughts when I heard the driver saying, "Your destination sir

"Huh! Haan?, I asked what did he literally said.

He said, "You have safely reached your destination sir!

"Oh thanks, I jumped from the rickshaw and asked taking my wallet out, "How much?

"Nothing, he denied for the money and I asked, "why?

"Honestly. This was the first time when someone liked my ride. So it's free for you, he smiled and left immediately.

Riddhima's POV:

I was about to park my car in the office parking when a car disturbed me, it was interrupting me to park the car. I was feeling like I should slap the driver and throw him to the police station; after all he was on the wrong side of the road. I finally getting pi**ed off from this I immediately jumped from the car and knock the glass of the driver's side.

"Hey who the hell are you? Kabhi drive nahi kiya kya pehle?, I clenched my jaw and put my hands on the abdomen.

He opened the glass and heard my foul language and decided to jump from his car and started smiling.

"Driving haan ki to hai par aap ki tarah nahi ma'am, he taunted me.

It remained my mouth open, "Haan meri tarah chalate to wrong side mein nahi chalate

"Yeah! Aur aap meri tarah chalati to at least horn, indicator naam ki cheez hoti hai na wo zaroor deti, he retorted back and I was amazed that in front of my office this guy was arguing with me for just an indicator, being a wrong side driver.

So I blasted on him, "Ek to khud wrong side pe drive kar rahe ho aur himmat dekho argue bhi karte ho

"Indicator aapne kaha diya, he too argued.

"Stop you both, Phew!, A sweet voice stopped him and me, and without turning back I screamed on her, "Ab tum kaun ho yaar, and suddenly I turned and found Shilpa who wasn't aware of this side of mine.

"Shilpa!, I murmured when she continued herself, "Ab aap dono ka ye jhagada khatam ho gaya ho to main kuch keh sakti hoon?

Both of them allowed her easily to tell whatever she wanted to, "Yeah sure!