Part 20

Armaan's POV:

I screeched the Mercedes tyres on the mud outside the parking area of the office and pulled out the car keys, handed over them to the watchman and while fixing the coat I entered the office. I remembered the last night rain when she was drenched in search of the cab and I offered the lift to her.

She was shivering, sitting beside me and especially when I fixed the seat belt. I kept walking the pathway of the office, when everyone was wishing me, morning but I was crossing the path of the corridor. My whole concentration was on Shilpa.

I tried to distract myself from her. So I started arranging my tie when I realized how innocent was looking she when I adjusted the seat belt. The water droplets adored her face as if they were on the fresh rose.

A smile creep automatically on my face and I was really near to my cabin, passing the corridor when I collided with someone, very light and delicate.

She was about to fell on the floor when I caught her in between and managed to not let her fall on the floor, flat on her face.

Shilpa's POV:

My eyes were tightly closed as my feeling was I was on the floor, but when I opened my eyes slowly, I found myself leaning in his arms and he has protected me again, as always.

I kept looking in his ocean blue orbs, they were so fascinating that I literally wanted to kept looking in them and don't look anything else. But a wind wave took me back to my senses, making m spine shiver, and he too started looked here and there after making me stand on my feet, carefully.

"Umm! Care-careful, he might be searching for the words.

So was I, "Sorry...I mean thank you... I mean both

He calmed me down and said, "Chill!, and marched to get inside his cabin.

I bit my lower lip, closed my eyes and muttered, "silly me

I collected the files lying on the floor of mine and entered to my cabin.

I was trying to keep my attention at the work but I was up to something else. The past night and the recent incident were distracting my mind from the work.

I still remember how I was imagining him with me in the rain, getting drench and dancing, then in my room as if I wanted to spend time with him. This was the only thing which wasn't getting out of my mind, "Why am I thinking about him constantly? And if I don't want to think then why does he come to my thoughts? Why is he becoming so important to me?, so many questions were there in my mind and I wanted their answers.

Riddhima's POV:

"Riya! Please arrange some agency and make my car toe from ... this address, I wrote an address on a piece of paper and ordered to my PS.

"Sure ma'am, she took a bid.

I still remember that guy what's his name, yeah... Siddhanth Modi, offering me the lift after my car's puncture. Initially, I thought he is not a nice guy and I should get away from him, but after yesternight I realized that no, he is not bad, after all he helped me lot.

"Silly me! Kuch bhi sochti hu, and I get back to my work again when someone knocked my door.

"Hey! I welcomed her, it was Shilpa smiling on my door.

She came inside and I offer her a seat when Riya again entered and informed, "Ma'am. Your work has done. XYZ Company is going to toe the car from the particular address

I smiled being impressed from her, "Good job, itni jaldi kaam kar diya tumne mera, and thank you, she smiled back and left the cabin when Shilpa asked me, "you need to toe your car? What happen?