Part 11

THE D DAY, ENGAGEMENT OF AR:

Armaan's POV: 

I was getting ready, putting on my tuxedo over my bare body while thinking about what the hell SHE has got, with which she was jumping, happily. Today was my engagement day, but my whole concentration was on HER, not my fiancee. Today, Riddhima was going to be my everything but I was lost in the girl, who was nothing to me.

The way I hurt her today was my concentration, why were I doing this to her, or it was my ego which was forcing me to do this to her. Why were I testing her patience, just to win the challenge or was my ego feeling pleased with it. I was oblivious with the answer but the thing or the fact was, that she had no magic stick to organize the engagement party, exactly the way Riddhima and her father wanted to be, or the level of G & M parties. After all it wasn't her job, she was totally incompetent to do that job.

I finally done with myself and drove off alone for the party venue, because I had no one to go with me, no parents, no friend, not even a chauffeur. Yes. Armaan Mallik , the Armaan Mallik has no chauffeur because I do not believe on anyone especially when my life is on the stake, except myself.

Riddhima's POV:

"Hey! please do not curl my eyelashes, i just want to keep it simple", I ordered to the beautician, who nodded in a yes.

"Thank you", I replied sweetly.

"Finally, aaj main Armaan ke dil tak ek ring ke through pahuch hi jaungi, I am so happy", I thought in my mind, when she entered, "Yes. Yes. why not.", Shilpa sweetly said but continued obliviously, "But I do not have any idea, about....about ", she stopped in mid but i forced her to continue, "Hey say na"

"Why only Mr. Mallik? I mean you are beautiful as a person as well, aapko sirf Mr. Mallik hi pasand aaye", she hesitantly completed.

"Hehhe! you can ask dear. Well rahi baat Armaan ki, to bachpan ka pyaar hai mera, do char din ka nahi, yes I know rude arrogant ghamandi sab hai wo but pyaara hai, after all mujhse jyada use koi nahi janta", I smiled and said being lost in HIM.

She hummed and again asked, "Itni sari kamiyon ke baad bhi you are accepting him?"

"Haan, who is perfect afterall? Waise bhi ye rude Armaan na andar se bilkul bhola hai idiot", I chuckled and she smiled, I thought as if she was thinking something.

Shilpa's POV:

"You are a huge heart Riddhima, tumse jyada maine use dekha hai, I have seen that HE....HE is a moron", I blubbered in my mind like a wounded lioness.

"Shilpa! Shilpa! kaha?", Riddhima asked.

"Nothing. I have to check the arrangements, so leaving......by the way you are looking beautiful like a rose", I was in hurry but do not forget to compliment her because she was looking like a rose.

With rose, roses came to my mind and I called the flower man to bring more roses as, it was an engagement and roses are must for decorations.

Siddhanth's POV:

"Rose. Yes Rose will be the best gift .... for my rose", I thought with peace in my mind and continued, "Aaj to dil ki baat keh ke rahunga tumse meri jaan", I looked at Shilpa's photograph and jumped with happiness.

"Ma-Papa tumse shadi ki baat karein usse pehle main....main mere bachpan ke pyaar se mohabbat ki batein karunga", I said to myself and then with a second thought came to my mind, "Wah kya dialogue tha...but sach tha....bachpan ke pyaar ki baat hi kuch aur hai.... wo char din ka pyar bhi koi pyaar hai...huh", I sat on the bed and rolled over it and thrown the roses in the sky.

Armaan's POV:

I pressed the brakes and reached the venue, where I was supposed to be get engaged with Riddhima and the party was arranged by HER.

Again, SHE was coming to my thoughts constantly, I brushed her out and tried to thought about the party and Riddhima. I was entering through the door when ladies from the relatives stopped me and put a tilak on my forehead and did a arti. As if it was a third class typical bollywood movie.

I accepted the tilak when SHE was standing with a smirk, folding her arms on chest and after getting done with all those rasams, she said "Aunty ab ane dein na unhe andar, He might have been waiting for HER"

"Abhi to intezaar karne do beta.....intezar ka maza kuch aur hota hai", they all chuckled and she laughed and sat to put roses in the vase.

I too entered and sat besides her, she noticed me with the corner of eye but did not said anything, "Ye kya hai?"

"Roses and vase", she answered.

"Do not try to be over-smart. I meant by the party", I bombarded on her.

"Pasand nahi aayi?", she asked.

"Ye typical middle class party tumhare yaha chalti hogi humare...", Before I could say anything a voice came from back, "The party is fabulous Shilpa", I was aghast when I saw the person. It was Shashank uncle who was the man of the lavish and luxurious parties.

But tonight he was praising for a middle class party arranged by a third class girl, "Sir ye...."

I came near him and asked, but he shushed me, "Aaj meri ya tumhari nahi Riddhima ki khushi dekhunga main....she does not like parties which G & M have...but parties like this"

"But sir. meri choice?", I asked

"Tumhe engagement se matlab hai, deal se matlab hai party se nahi....am I right", he said roughly and left.

I turned back when she was smirking at me.

Shilpa's POV:

Flowers and vase are magic. After leaving your bungalow I reached office, intentionally meet Mr. Gupta and introduced him with the friendship I share with Riddhima.

He was now confident that a middle class girl, can easily arrange a middle class party, the party which Riddhima likes, which was her dream to be as her engagement party. I came to know through a old interview of her's . I only needed permission, which I got from Mr. Gupta. Indeed flowers are magic.