Part 7

Shilpa's POV:

Armaan stopped me from ordering the coffee and asked, "don't you understand english? I said go and get coffee for me?"

"I am doing that only", with a fake smile I retorted back.

He left his chair, came a little closer to me,"go and get coffee for me, by yourself"

"What? I am your P.A. not peon", I shamelessly snapped back when he tightly held my elbow and chewed his words in clench,"right you are just a P.A., so do as your boss is saying", and then pointed towards the door to complete himself, "go and get a coffèe for me", and finally jerked off my hand.

With the velocity of jerk my twisted ankle, twisted even more which increased the wrath of angst in me even more.

Armaan's POV:

I noticed she was jumping on her one foot which cleared that her ankle is a little injured. So I asked,"what happen? Why aren't you walking properly"

She murmured under her breath,"haan ab hosh aaya hai. Aap hi ki to den hai"

"Nothing", she replied with making a fake satisfied face and kept walking like that and exit.

I waited for few minutes when she knocked the door and I allowed her o come inside. She kept the kettle and cup on the table with a thud,"okay?", and smiled fake.

"Sit",offering the chair I grinned a little.

She scrunched as if she was dotting out what I was trying to do and jumped on the chair as may be she wanted some rest for her injured ankle.

"Make a coffee for me",I straightforwardly ordered her at which she clenched her jaw and poured some black coffee in the cup.

"Milk?", she asked.

"A little"

"Sugar?", she asked.

I pretended to think for a while at which she rolled her eyes but I immediately replied,"one"

"Ok", she said while pouring one spoon sugar and stired it before offering me but before she could do her last job I immediately stopped her, "i meant one and a half", and smirked.

She too undertood that I have done this intentionally and again pour half spoon of sugar but when she was stirring I stopped her, "today I am feeling like to have one more"

She started fuming with anger as she was not expecting this and done what was unexpected by me.

Shilpa's POV:

I was fuming with anger as he was intentionally frieghtening me. But after a second, an idea came to my mind, I twisted my lips and started filling sugar in the coffee, one spoon after one and filled it to the full.

"Your coffee sir!", i pretended to be innocent.

"What the hell?"

"You wanted some more sugar na! To maine poora bowl sugar daal diya", and smiled with a smirk.

"You are doing wrong by challenging me", he warned me as if I was caring, "ha ha ha! I was came here to challenge you sir, aap abhi tak nahi samjhe", and he clentched the jaw and I left the cabin while winking him, while jumping on one foot.

And he left remained chewing his jaw.

Armaan's POV:

I literally wanted her to leave the job by frightening him a little but she was not like ordinary girls, she was different. I would be needing some new plan to force to leave the job by herself, but it was not happening.

"Janaab! Kaha khoye hue hain", Shashank uncle called me from back and the same time her thought blew from my mind as she was nothing in front of him.

I immediately left the chair and obligated, "uncle! Why did you came here? I meant you would have called me"

The witty man asked, " arey nahi sir I meant! Aap kal hi aaye hai you should take rest"

"How can I take rest, gentleman! Its my only daughter's engagement", he happily said at which I too smiled a little.

He happily continued,"Riddhima is my only daughter, so i want her each and every wish to be fulfilled"

"Please sab kuch acche se hona chahiye. Okay!", he requested me and I assured as well and with this he took an exit.

It was Shashank uncle, and forgetting everything I wanted to fulfill his wish.

Shilpa's POV

I was again back in the Armaan Mallik's den, as he has called me. I was still jumping on my toe and asked,"did you call me?"

"Yes! I need a list of best wedding planners and event planners in half  hour", he ordered in a single breath.

I was so afraid that it simply slipped from my tongue, "half hour? This is such a less time", and the same time he almost jumped on me. He held both of my arms kept taking steps forward and started taking steps backward.

I was really scared with this gesture of his. I was literally sweating, when he screamed on me in angst,"now I would have to ask you, in how much time I will ask for the job to be done?"

My voice started trembling and tears were coming in my eyes when I immediately appologized him by saying sorry while stammering.

And then finally he left me with a jerk and again my injured ankle pained and I whined.

Armaan's POV

She whined in pain when I realized how much it would be paining. I do not know why I lifted her in my arms and let her seated on the nearby chair and looked into her eyes which were reflecting her pain.

But i do not understand how did i realized her pain and why did I myself made her barefoot by unwearing her sandle and easily massaged her injury.

I cannot get why she was looking at me, may be she to might be wondering why I was doing this for her. I too looked into her eyes, as our were having conversation with each other and the same time I calmly twisted her ankle and the pain blew in the air.

She too was amazed with this and thanked me.

Shilpa's POV

I did not understand why did the person who always give me pain, relaxed me. Why did he removed me from the force of pain but I was relaxed now and this was enough for me.

Only one thing which was pinching me was he was looking into my eyes, for removing my pain or his intentions were something else and both were the wrong signal for me.
But why I was looking into his eyes were questionable most for me, because I myself was unaware with that