Part 16

Riddhima's POV:

I was really worried for Armaan, after all Sinha dared him, Armaan always likes challenges but not damages. I was pacing through here in there in my cabin with scared concern when HE entered.

"What happen?", I faked the angst.

He licked his lips and requested, "Can you please do me a favour ....please", like a child of five he requested.

I was not facing him and folded my arms on the chest, "What?", I asked for what he wanted as a favour.

"Can you please bring her back?", he requested me with guilt.

"No", I denied immediately.

He turned me forcefully to face him, "Can't you see the guilt on my face?", he screamed a little but then calmed down himself and gulped the anger.

"Dekho Riddhima, tum jaanti ho mujhe main apni mistakes sudharna jaanta hoon aur sudhar kar rehta hoon", he said in a single breath and I too dared him, "Then, go ahead"

He took a deep breath, "Fine tumhe meri help nahi karni na, then fine. I, Armaan Mallik, promise you that I will bring her back", he dared me, this time I was really happy that someone dared me for right deed.

"Okay", I too encouraged him; after all I have seen a change in him.

Armaan Mallik, a person who has done so many mistakes, ruin people for challenges has now started respecting someone who has dared him, and this was the first time. I know Armaan, he always respected women and their self respect but this time he has pointed a girl, who has left and now he wanted to take her back not for winning the challenge but for her respect and I was loving this change in him a lot.

Armaan's POV:

I was changing, and I wasn't even aware with that. I was thinking that how to search her for taking her back in office, after all I was dying with guilt. I called her a lot but she didn't receive even a single call. I gulped the fresh lump formed of nervousness in my throat, which was literally the first one after all I have never been a nervous guy, this wasn't MY cup of tea.

She has always been a puzzle for me, but searching this part of the puzzle was making difficult for me. I was literally clutching my hair when I got an idea to search for her curriculum, for the address. I immediately ran towards the store room, and started finding in the section "S" for her file.

I kept searching and finally the fish was in my grip. I started my car and drove off. This was the longest drive I have ever had. The time was passing with the clasp of fingers but I had to take her back to the office and I have decided it finally in my mind.

Shilpa's POV:

Tears were rolling down my cheek when he entered my room. I was lying on the bed and crying as much I could. He shuffled my hair and I threw myself in his arms.

"Sid! I do not go back to that office ever", I declared my decision.

He caressed my hair from the back, "Do not worry. There is no need to go back", he tried to persuade me by agreeing with my point and parted the hug.

"I will not spare those two", declared he and left

But a pillow thrown over me took me out of the thoughts. I was worried, what would be Sid's decision after knowing the incident, I knew and I did not want to let that happen so I excused, "Nothing just tired"

He wiped my tears with thumb pads, "Shhh! No rona dhona and come with me have some food and lets go somewhere for a drive", he said the word drive excitedly.

"I am not hungry", I monotonously said.

I kept denying for the food when Choti Ma knocked the door being oblivious with the incident, only Sid was.

She sat beside me caressed my hair, "Khana na khane se tabiyat aur kharab hoti hai, Right Dr. Sid"

"Yes Mom. What is in the food?", he mocked to make me laugh.

I looked with pout and said no by nodded my head negatively.

"Vegetable soup! I will have the whole bowl. Khaloon kya bhukkad", Sid mocked at which I smiled a little and the same time the bell rang.

Siddhanth's POV:

I have seen changes in Shilpa. Previously, she was a girl who does not hide anything from me but this time my instinct was saying that she was hiding something, something huge.

The thoughts were running in my mind when the door bell rang and Dad opened the door. All of us wanted to check that who was on the door and we ran outside.

"Yes. Aap? Maine aapko pehchana nahi", dad asked the man dressed in a brown three piece suit, all sweated and eyes were red puffy.

"But I know him dad", I ran towards him and forwarded my hand, "Mr. Mallik right, Shilpa's boss"

Shilpa was aghast and I was thinking that what the heck was he doing in the house, but I introduced myself and welcomed inside.

"Look. I know I am at fault but listen to me once", He almost begged to talk to Shilpa and I was shocked that why was he came to the house to talk to her and what fault was his.

Shilpa's POV:

I knew Sid very well, many questions were arising in his mind and doubts were buried in his thoughts. I had to remove them so, I immediately hold the command, "Mr. Mallik, fault was mine. I should have inform you about my health"

"Kya hua Shilpa", Sid asked me and everyone were looking at me with questionable eyes.

"Actually, I was not well and Mr. Mallik gave me umpteenth work to do and when I could not completed, he don't allow me to take few days leave", I excused and looked at Armaan as if I was insisting that please join me in this lie.

I had an idea that he wouldn't join me in this lie but fortunately and surprisingly he did the same, "Yeah! I was at fault Ms. Malhotra, you can take leave, as much you can".

I was highly astonished that how a person can understand my situation so well, and the same man who did not even want to listen my side of story till morning, when that bast**d Sinha shown his real face and now he was favoring me.

He left saying this and I took a deep breath when the same time he turned, "Get well soon Ms. Malhotra", he left with smirk and the same time I decided to rejoin the office.

Changes are constant but these were the instant change which was engulfing ME and HIM, tightly.